Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pine inbox
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Pine inbox Post 53973 by cogeek on Thursday 29th of July 2004 12:21:39 PM
Old 07-29-2004
I writed to postmaster but how can he answeR?

Quote:
mail utility
what is this?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleting a mail from inbox in unix

I want to programatically delete a mail from my inbox(preferrably through perl). Is there any unix command for the same or do we have some perl modules which can do this job. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xsriniva
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pine

Hi :- I am trying to make a script to send mail using pine. But it takes me to the Pine Menu Console and I have to send it manually. Note that I am attaching a file with it. Any quick response will be highly appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract email from inbox

i want to extract the field from, subject and email body part from an inbox into a csv file under redhat 7.x. prefer perl script or any unix utilities. please help. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxiong
2 Replies

4. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to lock an inbox using UNIX scripting

Hi All, I have an inbox , which recieves mails every second. I need to copy the contents of the mails in the inbox to a file , say once every minute. Then clear the content of the inbox. There is a possibility that a new mail might come in before I delete the content. Please let me know if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manju-he202
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to get the date and time of mail which we get into our inbox using shell script?

Hello All, I need a script which extarct the date and time of the mail which is there in our inbox... I can export the mail copy into desktop making it as a textfile or something like that.. So is there anyway to get the date and time from that? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smarty86
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Invoke a shell script on new email in inbox

Hello all, Is there a way I can invoke a shell script when ever a new mail is delivered to my account in solaris? Something like .forward file, instead of forwarding it to another email id, I want the email to be passed onto some shell script. Basically I want to extract the envelop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atukuri
3 Replies

8. Programming

Access E-Mail Inbox using PHP

Hi Can anyone please help me out in the below requirement, Need to access the mailbox of any Email server like gmail, yahoo etc.. and access the Inbox and check Emails. If i have to access gmail Inbox of any user, My Input parameter will be the domain name, Email ID and Password. example... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
3 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Direct junk mails to inbox (instead of going to delete)

hi, some of my email are going into the junk box. so i have stopped the email junk filtering as per the below link Outlook 2013 Junk Email Filter - Litmus but now the mails are going into delete box instead of my inbox. so any idea how can i stop the junk emails going into delete box and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mallikarjun7777
2 Replies
TPM QUOTE 
TOOLS(8) TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8) NAME
TPM Quote Tools PROGRAMS
tpm_mkuuid, tpm_mkaik, tpm_loadkey, tpm_unloadkey, tpm_getpcrhash, tpm_updatepcrhash, tpm_getquote, tpm_verifyquote DESCRIPTION
TPM Quote Tools is a collection of programs that provide support for TPM based attestation using the TPM quote operation. A TPM contains a set of Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). In a well configured machine, some of these registers are set to known values during the boot up process or at other times. For example, a PCR might contain the hash of a boot loader in memory before it is run. The TPM quote operation is used to authoritatively verify the contents of a TPM's Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). During provi- sioning, a composite hash of a selected set of PCRs is computed. The TPM quote operation produces a composite hash that can be compared with the one computed while provisioning. To use the TPM quote operation, keys must be generated. During provisioning, an Attestation Identity Key (AIK) is generated for each TPM, and the public part of the key is made available to entities that validate quotes. The TPM quote operation returns signed data and a signature. The data that is signed contains the PCRs selected for the operation, the composite hash for the selected PCRs, and a nonce provided as input, and used to prevent replay attacks. At provisioning time, the data that is signed is stored, not just the composite hash. The signature is discarded. An entity that wishes to evaluate a machine generates a nonce, and sends it along with the set of PCR used to generate the composite PCR hash at provisioning time. For this use of the TPM quote operation, the signed data is ignored, and the signature returned is used to val- idate the state of the TPM's PCRs. Given the signature, the evaluating entity replaces the nonce in the signed data generated at provi- sioning time, and checks to see if the signature is valid for the data. If so, this check ensures the selected PCRs contain values that match the ones measured during provisioning. A typical scenario for an enterprise using these tools follows. The tools expect AIKs to be referenced via one enterprise-wide Universally Unique Identifier (UUID). The program tpm_mkuuid creates one. For each machine being checked, an AIK is created using tpm_mkaik. The key blob produced is bound to the UUID on its machine using tpm_loadkey. The public key associated with the AIK is sent to the entities that verify quotes. Finally, the expected PCR composite hash is obtained using tpm_getpcrhash. When the expected PCR values change, a new hash can be generated with tpm_updatepcrhash. The program to obtain a quote, and thus measure the current state of the PCRs is tpm_getquote. The program that verifies the quote describes the same PCR composite hash as was measured initially is tpm_verifyquote. SEE ALSO
tpm_mkuuid(8), tpm_mkaik(8), tpm_loadkey(8), tpm_unloadkey(8), tpm_getpcrhash(8), tpm_updatepcrhash(8), tpm_getquote(8), tpm_verifyquote(8) Oct 2010 TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8)