Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pine inbox
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Pine inbox Post 53829 by cogeek on Monday 26th of July 2004 03:08:03 PM
Old 07-26-2004
Pine inbox

i have shell account at grex.org but i cannot get mauil with pine because the inbox cannot be found?
any suggestion?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleting a mail from inbox in unix

I want to programatically delete a mail from my inbox(preferrably through perl). Is there any unix command for the same or do we have some perl modules which can do this job. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xsriniva
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pine

Hi :- I am trying to make a script to send mail using pine. But it takes me to the Pine Menu Console and I have to send it manually. Note that I am attaching a file with it. Any quick response will be highly appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract email from inbox

i want to extract the field from, subject and email body part from an inbox into a csv file under redhat 7.x. prefer perl script or any unix utilities. please help. :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxiong
2 Replies

4. Linux

Fetchmail Ate my inbox!

Hello All. I was messing around with Fetchmail on a Test Email account. Here's what my fetchmailrc file looks like: poll imap.gmail.com proto IMAP fetchall ssl When I ran this, it removed all the test emails from my Google Account. There were a few emails that I needed, however, I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: drewrockshard
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to lock an inbox using UNIX scripting

Hi All, I have an inbox , which recieves mails every second. I need to copy the contents of the mails in the inbox to a file , say once every minute. Then clear the content of the inbox. There is a possibility that a new mail might come in before I delete the content. Please let me know if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manju-he202
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to get the date and time of mail which we get into our inbox using shell script?

Hello All, I need a script which extarct the date and time of the mail which is there in our inbox... I can export the mail copy into desktop making it as a textfile or something like that.. So is there anyway to get the date and time from that? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smarty86
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Invoke a shell script on new email in inbox

Hello all, Is there a way I can invoke a shell script when ever a new mail is delivered to my account in solaris? Something like .forward file, instead of forwarding it to another email id, I want the email to be passed onto some shell script. Basically I want to extract the envelop... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atukuri
3 Replies

8. Programming

Access E-Mail Inbox using PHP

Hi Can anyone please help me out in the below requirement, Need to access the mailbox of any Email server like gmail, yahoo etc.. and access the Inbox and check Emails. If i have to access gmail Inbox of any user, My Input parameter will be the domain name, Email ID and Password. example... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
3 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Direct junk mails to inbox (instead of going to delete)

hi, some of my email are going into the junk box. so i have stopped the email junk filtering as per the below link Outlook 2013 Junk Email Filter - Litmus but now the mails are going into delete box instead of my inbox. so any idea how can i stop the junk emails going into delete box and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mallikarjun7777
2 Replies
rpload(1)						      General Commands Manual							 rpload(1)

NAME
rpload - pine remote data utility SYNTAX
rpload [ -f ] [ -s trimSize ] -t Type -l Local_file -r Remote_folder DESCRIPTION
Rpload may be used to convert local Pine configuration files or address books into remote configurations or address books. It is intended to be used by system administrators. Regular users should normally use the facilities provided within Pine. Local_file will usually be a user's pine configuration file, and Remote_folder is the IMAP folder which will be used (with the help of Pine's -p, -P, and -x commands or PINECONF, PINERC, and PINERCEX environment variables) as the user's remote configuration folder. A copy of Local_file will be placed in the folder with the correct header lines to satisfy Pine. -f Force the load even if the remote folder is in the wrong format. This will delete the contents of the folder so use it carefully. -s trimSize If the number of messages in the remote folder is more than one plus trimsize (one is for the header message), then messages 2, 3, and so on will be deleted until there are only one plus trimsize messages left. If this option is not set no trimming will be done. -t Type The possible Types are pinerc, abook, and sig. (Sig is mostly obsolete. Literal signatures contained within the remote pinerc should be used instead.) -l Local_file The file on this system that is to be copied. -r Remote_folder A remote folder name to be copied to. See the Pine documentation for the syntax of a remote folder name. One example is {my.imap.server}remote_pinerc. DIAGNOSTICS
Exit status is zero if all goes well, -1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
Rpdump(1). Copyright 1989-2001 by the University of Washington. Pine and Pico are trademarks of the University of Washington. $Date: 2001/10/01 19:24:03 $ rpload(1)