Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO - User log problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SCO - User log problem Post 53810 by Ypnos on Monday 26th of July 2004 06:57:11 AM
Old 07-26-2004
SCO - User log problem

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted here!

Here's my question - Every week I check various logs (disk usage, etc), but the problem I'm finding with the user logs, is that they only go back a day, when I use the 'last' command. Is there any way of recording 7 day's worth of user access logs?

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do I get a Sco V5 user manual

Hi where do I get a Sco V5 user manual from? I need to set up some accounts (including logins). I tried useradd and it did not like the command. Kim (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kimjones142001
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.05 partition problem

Hardware: IBM 300PL 32MB RAM 60Gig HDD During the phase in SCO installation where I get to partition my hard disk, SCO only seems to see 8Gig out of the 60 that I have. Does anyone out there know of a utility or what I need to do to make the the whole 60Gig available. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: budrito
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO 5.0.6 installation problem

I tryed to install SCO 5.0.6 OpenServer on P4 2.0 GHz 384 MB ram 40 GB HDD. It booted from the floppy disk, and when it comes to hd_config I got this error: unexpected trap in kernel mode: PANIC: K_trap - kernel mode trap 0x0000000E ** Safe to power off ** Please, what should I do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Guest07
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Limit number of user accessing to SCO UNIX System

Hi, In my company, we are using SCO UNIX system and Informix database. Recently, there have been a lot of users accessing to server and sometimes it has made server run very slow. So, I intend to limit number of users of 30 only. Although I have tried to search on the Internet for several days,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trinhnguyen
1 Replies

5. SCO

Small Problem with SCO

Help Please , how to shutdown SCO v. 5.0.5 from client pc ( windows xp or 2000 ) ? i have full access from client and i need to shutdown SCO from windows (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rabih_saleh
2 Replies

6. SCO

Help adding user login in Unix Sco

We have made numerous requests to our system administrator to add new employees at login screen ( passwords not required ) to no avail. I can login into root but not sure how to proceed from there. We have a 10 yr. old version of SCO Can anyone help? I know very few unix commands okay... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: houseostyle
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi problem, sco -> redhat

I rlogin from a sco box to a redhat box and run /bin/vi. Pgup, Pgdn, and arrow up/down keys don't work. I enter "export TERM=ansi80x25" and run vi again.Everything works just like I like it. Except the cursor turns into a blinking overscore. When I exit vi and close the connection to redhat,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bussyw
2 Replies

8. SCO

Mouse problem in sco 5.0.6

hello i have a problem with mouse in vmware with sco 5.0.6 in graphic mode X11 my mouse move to corner after a while do you have any idea about this problem vmware 6.5.2 vmware 7 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaydream
5 Replies

9. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 Problem

I am currently having a problem with my SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 / 3.2v5.0.5 system. Running smoothly for the past 3 years, at random on March 16, 2010 the system crashes. I reboot it. Everything is normal again. 9 hours later it crashes again. This cycle has repeated itself ever since then. System... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesmith
2 Replies

10. SCO

cannot put SCO 5.0.6 in single user mode

hi I have SCO 5.0.6 and if I type Ctrl-D, the system will NOT enter single user mode, it goes into multi-user mode. If I use the init 1 command, I get right back into the cycle ... an I'm at the Ctrl-D prompt again. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies
TOMOYO-AUDITD(8)					  System Administration Utilities					  TOMOYO-AUDITD(8)

NAME
tomoyo-auditd - access request log recording daemon for TOMOYO Linux SYNOPSIS
tomoyo-auditd tomoyo-auditd [remote_ip:remote_port] DESCRIPTION
This program reads access request logs from the kernel and writes to the locations specified in the configuration file. By running this program at startup, access request logs for either all domains or selected domains can be stored. The format of the stored logs is similar to domain policy, so they can be used to help develop policy. Configure this daemon in /etc/tomoyo/tools/auditd.conf. If an access request matches a rule, it will be written to the specified log file. This can be used to split access request logs into multiple files. Only the first matching rule is used, so any single access request log will be written to a maximum of one output file. If an access request log does not match any rules, it will be discarded. Start this program from an appropriate stage during startup (e.g. /etc/rc.local). OPTIONS
remote_ip:remote_port Retrieve access request logs from a remote system via an agent, connecting to the specified IP address and port number. BUGS
If you find any bugs, send an email to <tomoyo-users-en@lists.sourceforge.jp>. AUTHORS
Tetsuo Handa <penguin-kernel@I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp> Main author. Jamie Nguyen <jamie@tomoyolinux.co.uk> Documentation and website. SEE ALSO
tomoyo-editpolicy-agent(8) See <http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp> for more information. tomoyo-tools 2.5.0 2012-04-14 TOMOYO-AUDITD(8)