Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Removing Windows
Operating Systems Linux Removing Windows Post 53776 by Perderabo on Saturday 24th of July 2004 11:51:23 AM
Old 07-24-2004
Maybe this will help.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

grub error 22,after removing linux partitions only windows is threre.Pc not booting.i

hi, in my pc linux and windows was there with 2 hdd in raid.i removed linux partititons.Now my ps is not booting giving grub error 22.Nothing works.I hace my data in windows.Hard disks are RAID.when tried to go to recovery mode from windoes boot cd,it says hard disk not detected.when tried with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajd
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Removing PATTERN from txt without removing lines and general text formatting

Hi Everybody! First post! Totally noobie. I'm using the terminal to read a poorly formatted book. The text file contains, in the middle of paragraphs, hyphenation to split words that are supposed to be on multiple pages. It looks ve -- ry much like this. I was hoping to use grep -v " -- "... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: AxeHandle
5 Replies
NNTP-PULL(1)							 nntp-pull manual						      NNTP-PULL(1)

NAME
nntp-pull - fetch articles from the server to the mbox SYNOPSIS
nntp-pull [options...] groupname [groupname...] DESCRIPTION
Fetch messages from the server and save them into the mailbox (mbox format). Every argument is supposed to be a name of group, optionally followed by a '>' character and mbox filename. If the mbox filename is omitted, it defaults to the name of the group. Besides global options (described in sinntp(1)), nntp-pull command takes following options: --limit=N Pull at most N messages. --reget Start from the first available message. EXAMPLES
nntp-pull --server=news.example.org --limit=50 'comp.os.linux>os-linux' Fetches at most the 50 newest articles from the newsgroup comp.os.linux located on news.example.org server and appends them to the os-linux mailbox file. nntp-pull --server=news.example.net --reget --limit=3 comp.os.windows Fetches at most the 3 oldest articles from the newsgroup comp.os.windows located on news.example.net server and appends them to the comp.os.windows mailbox file. SEE ALSO
sinntp(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009, 2010, 2011 Piotr Lewandowski, Jakub Wilk nntp-pull 1.5 2012-04-18 NNTP-PULL(1)