Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: accept problem
Operating Systems HP-UX accept problem Post 53682 by Perderabo on Thursday 22nd of July 2004 07:35:57 AM
Old 07-22-2004
Quote:
Originally posted by Driver
By the way, the next time you post code, enclose it between code tags.
In addition to that, I'd like to point out that there is a "Disable smilies in this post" checkbox. I have edited the thread to add code tags and disable smilies where appropiate.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Accept input parameters

Dear All, I got a table creation file in a standard format. I need to accept parameters from the user & then based on the input change the data in the file. For. eg. i will accept the database name, dbspace name & user name from the user and accordingly change the same in the table creation... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lloydnwo
2 Replies

2. Programming

problem with accept() on Fedora 8

hi, accept() seems to be still blocking after socket is being closed on our Fedora 8 build. not sure if this is a common problem because i have never experienced this on any other platforms, however i have seen someone else having this issue on Redhat 7 and 9. so is there a socket option fedora... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akimaki
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command to accept input

I am trying to write a one line command for Oracle grid control. I am using a semi-colon to separate the commands. But, I am having a problem with a shell script accepting input. Wondering if you can help. Here is what I am trying to do: (PGPRD5432)@prd01:/> cd /export/home/postgres ##... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rexmabry
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

accept user input?

how would i accept user input from the keyboard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamieMurry
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Accept SNMP Packets...

hi guys I've configured snmp on some linux snmpd.conf rocommunity com_read x.x.x.10 rwcommunity com_write x.x.x.10 Now one of my coworkers asked to do the same that he does on windows for my linux.... But I have no idea how to configure that basically when SNMP is configure there... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
5 Replies

6. Programming

socket accept() keeps looping

I'm using C/ C++ with gcc on Linux. I've a server socket where accept() is called on the socket inside a while() loop. The problem I am facing is that the first call to accept is blocking (i.e., the program waits for the first connection) but as soon as I fork afterwards (so that the child process... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaywalker
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ln -s accept wildcards?

Does ln -s accept wildcards? It doesn't seem like it is working when I use wildcards. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
9 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Solaris LDAPCLIENT accept CA

Hey Guys, How can I make the Solaris native ldapclient trust a CA? I am trying to use a selfsigned cert and it is not working. WHen I use ssltap to monitor the ssl traffic it shows this for the last client communication: 0: 15 03 01 00 02 02 30 | ......0 (7... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s ladd
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX script can accept 1 to n parameters

Just for my leaning purpose, I appreciate if someone answer my question: A UNIX script can accept 1 to n parameters. For each of these parameters, write out the parameter id number and its value. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shumail
1 Replies