Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Router?
Special Forums IP Networking Linux Router? Post 53671 by norsk hedensk on Wednesday 21st of July 2004 11:51:07 PM
Old 07-22-2004
check out tldp.org
lots of info there, with howtos and all kinds of good stuff.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

How to config router on Linux

I m new to Linux, It is connected with internet on simple telephone line, now I m trying to connect it thru dedicated line and with a router. pl help me what i hv to done in s/w as well as h/w. Pl consider me a new user so detailed answer is required. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaheerkhan
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Linux behind a cisco router

Dear All, I have worked with xDSL routers working in bridged mode, and linux behind them working as a Firewall utilizing IPTABLES. My question is, how this will change if the xDSL router is replaced with a Cisco Router? I mean to ask that, can I assign a public ip on the linux machine, which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tmm
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to LINUX machine as a router.

Hi guys, could you help me to configure my Linux machine to behave as router? Scenario: Machine OS: CentOS 6.2 NIC: eth0: configured with a static IP by the ISP. eth1: not configured yet Virtual Machine: CentOS 5.7 NIC : eth0 : not configured yet eth1 : not configured yet... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saqlain.bashir
8 Replies
UNDOCUMENTED(7) 					     Linux Programmer's Manual						   UNDOCUMENTED(7)

NAME
undocumented - No manpage for this program, utility or function. DESCRIPTION
This program, utility or function does not have a useful manpage. Before opening a bug to report this, please check with the Debian Bug Tracking System (BTS) at <http://bugs.debian.org/> if a bug has already been reported. If not, you can submit a wishlist bug if you want. If you are a competent and accurate writer and are willing to spend the time reading the source code and writing good manpages please write a better man page than this one. Please contact the package maintainer and copy man-pages@qa.debian.org in order to avoid several people working on the same manpage. Even if you are not an accurate writer, your input may be helpful. Writing manual pages is quite easy, the format is described in man(7). The most important and time-consuming task is to collect the information to be put in the new manpage. DIAGNOSTICS
It is possible that the man page for the command you specified is installed and that your manual page index caches are out of sync. You should try running mandb(8). Try the following options if you want more information: foo --help, foo -h, foo -? info foo whatis foo, apropos foo dpkg --listfiles foo, dpkg --search foo locate '*foo*' find / -name '*foo*' Additionally, check the directories /usr/share/doc/foo, /usr/lib/foo. The documentation might be in a package starting with the same name as the package the software belongs to, but ending with -doc or -docs. If you still didn't find the information you are looking for you might consider posting a call for help to debian-user@lists.debian.org. SEE ALSO
info(1), whatis(1), apropos(1), dpkg(8), locate(1), find(1), updatedb(1), undocumented(3), man(7), mandb(8), missing(7). Debian GNU/Linux August 24th, 2003 UNDOCUMENTED(7)