Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Code Red Redirect
Special Forums Cybersecurity Code Red Redirect Post 5326 by area51 on Friday 10th of August 2001 02:48:28 PM
Old 08-10-2001
Redirect default.ida on Apache

I did this the other day on my company's server; couldn't resist.

Neo said:

Seems only fair and ethical to return the probe to the originator.

Yes, if Microsoft wouldn't release such buggy code, they wouldn't be in the mess they are. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Redirect

I'm sittig behind a firewall that doesn't allow ftp. I have a conection to a UNIX system, connecting throug SSH. Is it possible to redirect the ftp through the UNIX to my computer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: <Therapy>
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

redirect connection

I have two UX servers ( eg. Server A , Server B ) , the users use Netterm as emulator to telnet to connect to these servers , each server have assigned a dedicated IP address ( eg. Server A --> 192.168.1.1 , Server B --> 192.168.1.2 ) , now if a user want to connect Server A , he need to telnet to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ust
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirect STDIN

can you redirect STDIN with command arguments? I have tried this approach: # ./script -option <argument1> <argument2> 0<$2 # $2: ambiguous redirect Is this possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prkfriryce
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect Output

Hi, I would like to list files: ls *.hdf But I would like a copy of the output directed to the screen, but also APPENDED to a text file: test.txt I have tried: ls *.hdf | tee test.txt However, that will just write over everything already existing in test.txt. How can I append the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msb65
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

redirect LVM commands to file in Red Hat

I have been trying to create a little script to direct system configuration information to a file, however when I run LVM commands (vgdisplay, lvdisplay...etc) nothing appears in my output file. This is what I currently have in my script: vgdisplay >> sysinfo.out everthing else seems to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alvescot
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

7. Web Development

Redirect URL containing #!

I have a Rewrite Rule that helps me redirect a page with no hindrance. I am rewriting mydomain.com/best to mydomain.com/#!/ using RewriteRule ^\/best\/? /#!/ Now I want to Rewrite mydomain.com/#!/best to (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ftp redirect

Hi i want to redirect a list of ftp file to an exsisting file by mls x.txt mylocalfile.txt result of this command corrupt my data on mylocalfile.txt , please help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rezasadeghi
2 Replies

9. Programming

C, UNIX: How to redirect 'stdout' to a file from a C code?

I am looking for a way to redirect standard output to a file from a C-code; so, any 'cout<<..' or 'printf(...)' will be written into a file. I have a server source that I need to debug. That program called by RPC (remote procedure call) and has no any session to print out anything. I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
3 Replies
tapset::tty(3stap)														tapset::tty(3stap)

NAME
tapset::tty - systemtap tty tapset DESCRIPTION
tty.open Called when a tty is opened See probe::tty.open(3stap) for details. tty.release Called when the tty is closed See probe::tty.release(3stap) for details. tty.resize Called when a terminal resize happens See probe::tty.resize(3stap) for details. tty.ioctl called when a ioctl is request to the tty See probe::tty.ioctl(3stap) for details. tty.init Called when a tty is being initalized See probe::tty.init(3stap) for details. tty.register Called when a tty device is registred See probe::tty.register(3stap) for details. tty.unregister Called when a tty device is being unregistered See probe::tty.unregister(3stap) for details. tty.poll Called when a tty device is being polled See probe::tty.poll(3stap) for details. tty.receive called when a tty receives a message See probe::tty.receive(3stap) for details. tty.write write to the tty line See probe::tty.write(3stap) for details. tty.read called when a tty line will be read See probe::tty.read(3stap) for details. SEE ALSO
probe::tty.open(3stap), probe::tty.release(3stap), probe::tty.resize(3stap), probe::tty.ioctl(3stap), probe::tty.init(3stap), probe::tty.register(3stap), probe::tty.unregister(3stap), probe::tty.poll(3stap), probe::tty.receive(3stap), probe::tty.write(3stap), probe::tty.read(3stap), stap(1), stapprobes(3stap) IBM
--- tapset::tty(3stap)