Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Advertising
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Advertising Post 53069 by hvoice on Sunday 4th of July 2004 02:21:02 PM
Old 07-04-2004
Advertising

Greetings,

Do you offer any advertising options on these forums?

Boris

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Advertising

Hi Do you offer advertising on this site? Many thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregisteredxs
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I'm need effective program for advertising internet-projects

Anybody can recomend me websites for purchase professional software for website advertising? It's really important to me. Please, help. Thanks P.S. Also I need for advertising soft that can break CAPTHA's, can mass posting, can sort sites by Google PageRank (PR) and others. Also, I'm interested... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WebPromoters
1 Replies
TFBS::Matrix(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 TFBS::Matrix(3pm)

NAME
TFBS::Matrix - base class for matrix patterns, containing methods common to all DESCRIPTION
TFBS::Matrix is a base class consisting of universal constructor called by its subclasses (TFBS::Matrix::*), and matrix manipulation methods that are independent of the matrix type. It is not meant to be instantiated itself. FEEDBACK
Please send bug reports and other comments to the author. AUTHOR - Boris Lenhard Boris Lenhard <Boris.Lenhard@cgb.ki.se> Modified by Eivind Valen eivind.valen@gmail.com APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are preceded with an underscore. matrix Title : matrix Usage : my $matrix = $pwm->matrix(); $pwm->matrix( [ [12, 3, 0, 0, 4, 0], [ 0, 0, 0,11, 7, 0], [ 0, 9,12, 0, 0, 0], [ 0, 0, 0, 1, 1,12] ]); Function: get/set for the matrix data Returns : a reference to 2D array of integers(PFM) or floats (ICM, PWM) Args : none for get; a four line string, reference to 2D array, or a 2D piddle for set pdl_matrix Title : pdl_matrix Usage : my $pdl = $pwm->pdl_matrix(); Function: access the PDL matrix used to store the actual matrix data directly Returns : a PDL object, aka a piddle Args : none revcom Title : revcom Usage : my $revcom_pfm = $pfm->revcom(); Function: create a matrix pattern object which is reverse complement of the current one Returns : a TFBS::Matrix::* object of the same type as the one the method acted upon Args : none rawprint Title : rawprint Usage : my $rawstring = $pfm->rawprint); Function: convert matrix data to a simple tab-separated format Returns : a four-line string of tab-separated integers or floats Args : none prettyprint Title : prettyprint Usage : my $prettystring = $pfm->prettyprint(); Function: convert matrix data to a human-readable string format Returns : a four-line string with nucleotides and aligned numbers Args : none length Title : length Usage : my $pattern_length = $pfm->length; Function: gets the pattern length in nucleotides (i.e. number of columns in the matrix) Returns : an integer Args : none randomize_columns Title : randomize_columns Usage : $pfm->randomize_columns(); Function: Randomizes the columns of a matrix Returns : Nothing Args : none perl v5.14.2 2008-01-24 TFBS::Matrix(3pm)