Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hacking Post 52671 by nfsu2 on Wednesday 23rd of June 2004 12:08:43 PM
Old 06-23-2004
Tools Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking in UNIX

Just give link to hacking soft like ipscanners, brutforses, firewalls , etc maybe you know about new projects in this area p.s. thanks for help You might want to read the rules - Note # 11. Thread closed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ty3
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Hacking with Solaris 10

Can I hack/crack a program or game with Solaris 10? Please response. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pirate666
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

What kind of hacking is going on here??

Connecting to the Internet with OpenVPN, the connection fails. Rerunning openvpn works second time round but the install is hacked at that point (e.g., a rogue 'java-security' update tries to install itself on 'yum update', yum however spots this and rejects the download, other basic things start... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSO
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Hacking buddy

Hi, I am looking for a technical soul willing to play around with technical stuff and exchange the knowledge and experience no matter how skilled would that be either begginer or experienced geek. If anybody interested just ping me in the thread here. Wish you a great day! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoofy
9 Replies
LVSCAN(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 LVSCAN(8)

NAME
       lvscan - scan (all disks) for Logical Volumes

SYNOPSIS
       lvscan [-a|--all] [-b|--blockdevice] [-d|--debug] [-h|--help] [--ignorelockingfailure] [-P|--partial] [-v|--verbose]

DESCRIPTION
       lvscan  scans all known volume groups or all supported LVM block devices in the system for defined Logical Volumes.  The output consists of
       one line for each Logical Volume indicating whether or not it is active, a snapshot or origin, the size of the device  and  its	allocation
       policy.	Use lvs(8) or lvdisplay(8) to obtain more-comprehensive information about the Logical Volumes.

OPTIONS
       See lvm for common options.

--all  Include information in the output about internal Logical Volumes that are components of normally-accessible Logical Volumes, such as
	      mirrors, but which are not independently accessible (e.g. not mountable).  For example, after creating a mirror using 'lvcreate  -m1
	      --mirrorlog disk', this option will reveal three internal Logical Volumes, with suffixes mimage_0, mimage_1, and mlog.

-b, --blockdevice
	      This option is now ignored.  Instead, use lvs(8) or lvdisplay(8) to obtain the device number.

SEE ALSO
       lvm(8), lvcreate(8), lvdisplay(8) lvs(8)

Sistina Software UK					 LVM TOOLS 2.02.95(2) (2012-03-06)						 LVSCAN(8)