Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX Training
Operating Systems AIX AIX Training Post 52650 by rtanuja on Wednesday 23rd of June 2004 07:38:37 AM
Old 06-23-2004
Tools AIX Training

Hi. Thanks for the help.

I would now like to know how I do go about learning IBM AIX Ver 5.2 and also how much does the training come to in $ (US) please.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP UX Training

I am considering getting some fundemental training in HP UX. I have been in the IT field for about 5 years and am looking for a way to make myself more marketable and learn more at the same time. I have very little knowledge of UNIX but would love to know more. Is this a smart plan or should I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kstall
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

training

Hello I need to get proper Unix training please advise from where i have to start and what is the scope. i am already working with citigroup as support analyst. thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manzar Qureshi
8 Replies

3. AIX

Training

I work for a company based in Alabama and am trying to learn AIX. I need some help learning as I do not even consider myself a begginer yet. We are running version 5.2 and I was wondering if anyone new how or where I could get some training?!? :confused: Thanks for your time, Justin (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justinm
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX Training Videos or DVDs Wanted

Can anybody recommend a good training dvd for AIX? I've seen some Linux ones, but that's it. Thanks!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: intuitive1
0 Replies

5. AIX

aix training centers in pune/mumbai/hydrabad

hi, can any one pl. tel me aix training centers in pune/mumbai/hydrabad Tks sdd (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdarange
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Training-where, when etc.

I'm being asked to go and take a training course in Advanced Unix and Perl. The main reason is the amount of information needed to get up to speed a short period of time, which is what we're limited on. Travel is fine. Can anyone suggest a good resource for researching the where and when for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gavineq
1 Replies

7. AIX

Any AIX training material?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting IBM certified in AIX 6. I can't seem to find any material that can be used to study for this. IBM courses are way too expensive. Does anyone have any recommendations on material for IBM test 000:223? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
5 Replies

8. AIX

AIX Free online training

Hello everybody, I would like to learn more about AIX, where can I find AIX administration Free online course please? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dperse
1 Replies
MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3) 			 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework			   MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3)

NAME
MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSNNGraphNodes.h> Inherits MPSNNFilterNode. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithSource:dataSource: Class Methods (nonnull instancetype) + nodeWithSource:dataSource: Properties MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlags flags Detailed Description A node representing batch normalization for inference or training Batch normalization operates differently for inference and training. For inference, the normalization is done according to a static statistical representation of data saved during training. For training, this representation is ever evolving. In the low level MPS batch normalization interface, during training, the batch normalization is broken up into two steps: calculation of the statistical representation of input data, followed by normalization once the statistics are known for the entire batch. These are MPSCNNBatchNormalizationStatistics and MPSCNNBatchNormalization, respectively. When this node appears in a graph and is not required to produce a MPSCNNBatchNormalizationState -- that is, MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode.resultState is not used within the graph -- then it operates in inference mode and new batch-only statistics are not calculated. When this state node is consumed, then the node is assumed to be in training mode and new statistics will be calculated and written to the MPSCNNBatchNormalizationState and passed along to the MPSCNNBatchNormalizationGradient and MPSCNNBatchNormalizationStatisticsGradient as necessary. This should allow you to construct an identical sequence of nodes for inference and training and expect the to right thing happen. Method Documentation - (nonnull instancetype) initWithSource: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) source(nonnull id< MPSCNNBatchNormalizationDataSource >) dataSource + (nonnull instancetype) nodeWithSource: (MPSNNImageNode *__nonnull) source(nonnull id< MPSCNNBatchNormalizationDataSource >) dataSource Property Documentation - (MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlags) flags [read], [write], [nonatomic], [assign] Options controlling how batch normalization is calculated Default: MPSCNNBatchNormalizationFlagsDefault Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNBatchNormalizationNode(3)