Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A Sad Day for Smarty Jones!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A Sad Day for Smarty Jones! Post 52624 by gnerd on Tuesday 22nd of June 2004 11:26:22 PM
Old 06-23-2004
I don't see why people make a big deal about a horse. I doubt it even knows what the heck its doing there! Oh well... I've been to many horse races and I still can't bet on the ambulance Smilie. It's kinda weird that a single animal can turn a whole city, even state (may I even dare say country?!) to horse racing. Most of the people i saw on TV watching it were Eagles fans Smilie. Its kinda funny.... Philly must have really bad luck with sports Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find previous month last day minus one day timestamp

Hi All, I need to find the previous month last day minus one day, using shell script. Can you guys help me to do this. My Requirment is as below: Input for me will be 2000909(YYYYMM) I need the previous months last day minus 1 day timestamp. That is i need 2000908 months last day minus ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Does modernity make you sad?

One more "on my mind" question ('cause it's constantly on my mind): does modern technology style make you sad and wishing PCs were like they used to be in 90's? I mean we had awesome UIs like motif, win3.1, warp3/4, cde, etc... HDDs used to load with sound. Web used to be a text on a white... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest115
7 Replies

3. AIX

Sad me - or Happy me? Undecided re: AIX 7.2

AIX 7.2 - needs POWER7 or later With AIX 6.1 it was POWER4 or later - then I was "Happy Me!" because I already had a POWER4 system. With AIX 7.2 - for now I am "sad me" because I do not have a POWER7. However, next week I am going to be speaking at the POWER TechU in Cannes (look me up if you... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
8 Replies
BUNDLE(1)						      General Commands Manual							 BUNDLE(1)

NAME
bundle - collect files for distribution SYNOPSIS
bundle file ... DESCRIPTION
Bundle writes on its standard output a shell script for rc(1) or a Bourne shell which, when executed, will recreate the original files. Its main use is for distributing small numbers of text files by mail(1). Although less refined than standard archives from ar(1) or tar(1), a bundle file is self-documenting and complete; little preparation is required on the receiving machine. EXAMPLES
bundle mkfile *.[ch] | mail kremvax!boris Send a makefile to Boris together with related and files. Upon receiving the mail, Boris may save the file sans postmark, say in gift/horse, then do cd gift; rc horse; mk SOURCE
/rc/bin/bundle SEE ALSO
ar(1), tar(1), mail(1) BUGS
Bundle will not create directories and is unsatisfactory for non-text files. Beware of gift horses. BUNDLE(1)