Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: regarding dfspace
Operating Systems SCO regarding dfspace Post 52545 by girish_shukla on Tuesday 22nd of June 2004 04:51:44 AM
Old 06-22-2004
regarding dfspace

hi,
i m having a sco unix system...i want to store the output of dfspace command ie %free space of each partition to different variable so that i can use it for further processing.......can anybody pls help me out

thx
girish

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. SCO

du and dfspace reporting

Hi, I am using SCO UNIX version 6.0.0 release 5. I am using du and df space to see the used space in the / partition. I am using du -k option to get count in 1024 k so that it directly makes kb. In dfspace I subtracted the used mb from total size mb which should be the used space and then... (40 Replies)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
40 Replies
ELFDUMP(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						ELFDUMP(1)

NAME
elfdump -- display information about ELF files SYNOPSIS
elfdump -a | -cdeGhinprs [-w file] file DESCRIPTION
The elfdump utility dumps various information about the specified ELF file. The options are as follows: -a Dump all information. -c Dump section headers. -d Dump dynamic symbols. -e Dump ELF header. -G Dump the GOT. -h Dump the hash values. -i Dump the dynamic interpreter. -n Dump note sections. -p Dump the program header. -r Dump relocations. -s Dump the symbol table. -w file Write output to a file instead of the standard output. EXIT STATUS
The elfdump utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. EXAMPLES
The following is an example of a typical usage of the elfdump command: elfdump -a -w output /bin/ls SEE ALSO
objdump(1), readelf(1) AT&T Unix Systems Labs, System V Application Binary Interface, http://www.sco.com/developers/gabi/. HISTORY
The elfdump utility first appeared in FreeBSD 5.0. AUTHORS
The elfdump utility was written by Jake Burkholder <jake@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>. BUGS
Does not fully implement the ELF gABI. BSD
January 15, 2003 BSD