Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: STOP A sequence
Operating Systems Solaris STOP A sequence Post 52544 by RajaRC on Tuesday 22nd of June 2004 04:12:18 AM
Old 06-22-2004
I did tried that one even i tried this -

ctrl a
shift a
shift break
ctrl + shift + break

but nothing worked. Are there any other options I can try out.

Regards,
Raja

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Boot Sequence

Hi everybody, I have to create a script and put it in the boot up sequence . Can you give me the path where i can put it? Sorry it's my first script. DElphine (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: delphine
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Escape sequence

Hi, I have got an application through which an user will submit an address like "c:\tuser\abc". This application calls a script and passes the address to the scripts positional parameter say $1. So $1 should contain "c:\tuser\abc", but when $1 is echoed the "\t" and "\a" are interpreted to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: puspendu
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to stop others users to stop viewing what i am doing ?

Hi , I have one question, suppose i am a normal user and when i use 'w' command , it shows who is logged on and what they are doing . Now i want to stop others users to know what i am doing accept the root ? can i do this ? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mobile01
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bootup sequence

What is the boot up sequence in UNIX? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthi_g
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ID generation in sequence

i have an xml tag. The value for the tag should be iterated through out the xml document. eg: <data><id><id><name>a</name><addr>aaa</addr><phnumb>3456</phnumb><state>ca</state><city>ny</city></data>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sgiri1
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why does fibonacci sequence script stop making sense at 92nd iteration?

So, Just for practice, I wrote a simple fibonacci sequence script in bash. (03:08:02\$ cat fib #!/usr/bin/bash ret () { echo -ne "\n" sleep .5 } a=1 b=2 echo -n $a #1 A ret echo -n $b #2 B ret (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeCoTwc
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find common entries and match the number with long sequence and cut that sequence in output

Hi all, I have a file like this ID 3BP5L_HUMAN Reviewed; 393 AA. AC Q7L8J4; Q96FI5; Q9BQH8; Q9C0E3; DT 05-FEB-2008, integrated into UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot. DT 05-JUL-2004, sequence version 1. DT 05-SEP-2012, entry version 71. FT COILED 59 140 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manigrover
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sequence generator

Thanks Guys This really helped (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robert89
5 Replies

9. Red Hat

Rm -rf * sequence

If I run rm -rf * command under one parent directory. /data > rm -rf * Is there anyway to know which files will be deleted first ? Start using code tags please, ty. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameermohite
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sequence extraction

i want to extract specific region of interest from big file. i have only start position, end position and seq id, see my query is: I have file1 is this >GL3482.1 GAACTTGAGATCCGGGGA GCAGTGGATCTCCACCAG CGGCCAGAACTGGTGCAC CTCCAGGCCAGCCTCGTC CTGCGTGTC >GL3550.1... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: harpreetmanku04
14 Replies
readkey(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  readkey(3alleg4)

NAME
readkey - Returns the next character from the keyboard buffer. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int readkey(); DESCRIPTION
Returns the next character from the keyboard buffer, in ASCII format. If the buffer is empty, it waits until a key is pressed. You can see if there are queued keypresses with keypressed(). The low byte of the return value contains the ASCII code of the key, and the high byte the scancode. The scancode remains the same whatever the state of the shift, ctrl and alt keys, while the ASCII code is affected by shift and ctrl in the normal way (shift changes case, ctrl+letter gives the position of that letter in the alphabet, eg. ctrl+A = 1, ctrl+B = 2, etc). Pressing alt+key returns only the scan- code, with a zero ASCII code in the low byte. For example: int val; ... val = readkey(); if ((val & 0xff) == 'd') /* by ASCII code */ allegro_message("You pressed 'd' "); if ((val >> 8) == KEY_SPACE) /* by scancode */ allegro_message("You pressed Space "); if ((val & 0xff) == 3) /* ctrl+letter */ allegro_message("You pressed Control+C "); if (val == (KEY_X << 8)) /* alt+letter */ allegro_message("You pressed Alt+X "); This function cannot return character values greater than 255. If you need to read Unicode input, use ureadkey() instead. SEE ALSO
install_keyboard(3alleg4), ureadkey(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), simulate_keypress(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 readkey(3alleg4)