Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers RCS, what is it? how do i install it... Post 522 by PxT on Tuesday 12th of December 2000 10:59:49 AM
Old 12-12-2000
The web page is here: http://www.gnu.org/directory/rcs.html

It includes links to the source code, an RPM and a deb.

updated url --oombera

Last edited by oombera; 02-15-2004 at 03:07 PM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RCS Question

I am a new user. Can anyone tell me where I can get documentation on the RCS feature? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Terry
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rcs,sccs

I am not really sure whether i am posting this question in the right forum.....Can someone tell me why I should go for a rational Clearcase version controller when I can use the version controllers 'rcs' or 'sccs' available in UNIX. I want to know the advantage of Rational over these two. Also, I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abhishek Ghose
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rcs

does anyone know if RCS is part of UNIX? Does a copy come with all UNIX systesm? Is it a seperate program? Is it purchased? Or is RSC a freeware program downloaded for everyone to use? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtoba
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

creating an RCS archive in /etc

Hi Why is creating an RCS archive in /etc a "good thing"? Hi Why is creating an RCS archive in /etc a "good thing"? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scofiled83
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

RCS archive in /etc

Well it is not a bad idea. I have worked for one place that did that. It wasn't my idea but I did not object. The reason it is done is to put critical files like nsswitch.conf, hosts, and so on under RCS control. Previous versions are then available to see how stuff changed over the years. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RCS Issue

Hi there, I am trying to utalise RCS on unix. I am including the following tags in my source code for RCS to populate based on rlog. #$Author:$ #$Log:$ Everything i have read on the "co" man page of RCS indicates that the lines from the Log will be populated in the source file using the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdoyle
0 Replies

7. Linux

Migrating RCS from HP-UX to Linux

Hello all, We would be migrating from HP-UX 11 to Red Hat Linux 5 shortly. On HP-UX we've been using RCS (Revision Control system). On RHEL I think there is an equivilant utility called Subversion..Is there a way to export the current contents from RCS in HP-UX and import it into Linux's... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

suppress RCS messages

ci filename This command displays a message. I don't want it to. How can I keep RCS from doing so? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin_simple
5 Replies
gnutls_privkey_import_pkcs11_url(3)				      gnutls				       gnutls_privkey_import_pkcs11_url(3)

NAME
gnutls_privkey_import_pkcs11_url - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/abstract.h> int gnutls_privkey_import_pkcs11_url(gnutls_privkey_t key, const char * url); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_privkey_t key A key of type gnutls_pubkey_t const char * url A PKCS 11 url DESCRIPTION
This function will import a PKCS 11 private key to a gnutls_private_key_t structure. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value. SINCE
3.1.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_privkey_import_pkcs11_url(3)