Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: other forums..
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? other forums.. Post 52124 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 10th of June 2004 01:33:21 PM
Old 06-10-2004
other forums..

anyone here a member of any other NON computer related forums?

i am very much into cars, and i own a 1986.5 toyota supra Smilie , so i am a member of a few mkiii (third generation supra) related forums:

supraforums.com
supramania.com
mkiiitech.com

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Forums...

Hi all, Thanks for any posts and for reading. I was wondering if any of guys know of a open source style forum that I could get hold of that would be easily run on solaris. I know you can use many different varities of PHP/mysql/apache but is there anything a bit more simplier that could be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New to forums and had a quick one.

I am trying to use grep or awk to search for a specific number in a file. For eg. grep -i "Tag: 140" filename. The above command also lists other Tag: 140 like below. Tag: 1409970 Tag: 1409969 Tag: 1409749 Tag: 1409968 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: okiedokie
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Fedora Forums

Besides this Fedora Forum are there any other good Fedora Forums? FedoraForum.org (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
thread_halt_self(9r)													      thread_halt_self(9r)

NAME
thread_halt_self - General: Handles asynchronous traps for self-terminating kernel threads SYNOPSIS
void thread_halt_self( void ); ARGUMENTS
None DESCRIPTION
The thread_halt_self routine performs the work associated with a variety of asynchronous traps (ASTs) for a kernel thread that terminates itself. A kernel thread terminates itself (or one kernel thread terminates another kernel thread) by calling the thread_terminate routine. The thread_halt_self routine examines the AST-related member of the thread structure pointer associated with the kernel thread that wants to terminate itself. This thread structure pointer was returned in a previous call to kernel_isrthread or kernel_thread_w_arg and passed by you to the thread_terminate routine. This AST-related member is set to a bit that identifies the specific AST trap associated with this kernel thread. Based on the AST bit set in this member, thread_halt_self does the appropriate cleanup work before the kernel thread exits from the kernel. NOTES
A kernel thread that terminates itself must call thread_halt_self immediately after the call to thread_terminate. The reason for this is that thread_terminate only prepares the self-terminating kernel thread to stop execution. The thread_halt_self routine completes the work needed to stop execution of the self-terminating kernel thread by performing the appropriate cleanup work. RETURN VALUES
None SEE ALSO
Routines: thread_terminate(9r) thread_halt_self(9r)