Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A Sad Day for Smarty Jones!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A Sad Day for Smarty Jones! Post 51951 by norsk hedensk on Sunday 6th of June 2004 10:19:53 AM
Old 06-06-2004
it seems like people bet more on horse racing than other racing, like say NASCAR. i wonder why that is.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find previous month last day minus one day timestamp

Hi All, I need to find the previous month last day minus one day, using shell script. Can you guys help me to do this. My Requirment is as below: Input for me will be 2000909(YYYYMM) I need the previous months last day minus 1 day timestamp. That is i need 2000908 months last day minus ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Does modernity make you sad?

One more "on my mind" question ('cause it's constantly on my mind): does modern technology style make you sad and wishing PCs were like they used to be in 90's? I mean we had awesome UIs like motif, win3.1, warp3/4, cde, etc... HDDs used to load with sound. Web used to be a text on a white... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest115
7 Replies

3. AIX

Sad me - or Happy me? Undecided re: AIX 7.2

AIX 7.2 - needs POWER7 or later With AIX 6.1 it was POWER4 or later - then I was "Happy Me!" because I already had a POWER4 system. With AIX 7.2 - for now I am "sad me" because I do not have a POWER7. However, next week I am going to be speaking at the POWER TechU in Cannes (look me up if you... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
8 Replies
ETRACER(6)							   Games Manual 							ETRACER(6)

NAME
etracer -- 3D racing game featuring Tux, the Linux penguin SYNOPSIS
etracer DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the etracer command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. etracer Extreme Tux Racer is a simple OpenGL racing game featuring Tux, the Linux mascot. The goal of the game is to slide down a snow- and ice-covered mountain as quickly as possible while collecting fishes and avoiding the trees and rocks that will slow you down. OPTIONS
etracer accepts the following options on the command-line: -c Configuration file to be used. -f Select course to play. -m Max frames. -a Benchmark::setMode(Benchmark::AUTO) -p vector position -t Time step -rc race condition AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Alexander Schmehl tolimar@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. ETRACER(6)