Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A Sad Day for Smarty Jones!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A Sad Day for Smarty Jones! Post 51927 by Neo on Saturday 5th of June 2004 07:49:48 PM
Old 06-05-2004
A Sad Day for Smarty Jones!

We were at Champs watching the Belmont on two 15' screens.

SMARTY JONE!! SMARTY JONES!!!

Then, sadness........ the crowd goes quiet. There are many people who have not seen a triple crown winner in their lifetime......

Amazing... Horse racing!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find previous month last day minus one day timestamp

Hi All, I need to find the previous month last day minus one day, using shell script. Can you guys help me to do this. My Requirment is as below: Input for me will be 2000909(YYYYMM) I need the previous months last day minus 1 day timestamp. That is i need 2000908 months last day minus ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Does modernity make you sad?

One more "on my mind" question ('cause it's constantly on my mind): does modern technology style make you sad and wishing PCs were like they used to be in 90's? I mean we had awesome UIs like motif, win3.1, warp3/4, cde, etc... HDDs used to load with sound. Web used to be a text on a white... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest115
7 Replies

3. AIX

Sad me - or Happy me? Undecided re: AIX 7.2

AIX 7.2 - needs POWER7 or later With AIX 6.1 it was POWER4 or later - then I was "Happy Me!" because I already had a POWER4 system. With AIX 7.2 - for now I am "sad me" because I do not have a POWER7. However, next week I am going to be speaking at the POWER TechU in Cannes (look me up if you... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: MichaelFelt
8 Replies
DMXGetScreenCount(3)					     Library Functions Manual					      DMXGetScreenCount(3)

NAME
DMXGetScreenCount - determine number of back-end screens SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/dmxext.h> Bool DMXGetScreenCount(Display *dpy, int *screen_count); DESCRIPTION
DMXGetScreenCount() returns the number of back-end screens that a Xdmx(1) server controls. Since a DMX screen usually fills all of the available area on a back-end server, there is usually a one-to-one correspondence between DMX screens and backend servers. However, it is also possible for a DMX screen to cover only part of the available area on a back-end server, and for more than one DMX screens to occupy different parts of the visible area on the same back-end server. A DMX screen may be managed as a regular X screen in the Xdmx(1) server or may be joined with other DMX screens using Xinerama. RETURN VALUE
DMXGetScreenCount() sets screen_count and returns True unless there is a protocol error. NOTES
If Xinerama is active, only one logical screen will be available to clients of the Xdmx(1) server. However, this call will accurately reflect the number of composite back-end screens that the Xdmx(1) server is using. SEE ALSO
DMXGetScreenAttributes(3), DMXChangeScreensAttributes(3), DMX(3), Xdmx(1) X Version 11 libdmx 1.1.2 DMXGetScreenCount(3)