Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New off topic forum
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements New off topic forum Post 51915 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 5th of June 2004 09:01:32 AM
Old 06-05-2004
New off topic forum

we now have an off topic forum here : https://www.unix.com/what-is-on-your-mind-/?s=

everyone say thanks to Neo!Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to close a topic?

No wonder that so few topics are closed. Looking for the fourth time as I do not find! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Programming Topic

Greetings friends, I was looking for something about <i>Lua Script Language<i/> and I didn'y find anything, and then I had a thought that It'd be easy if in the Programming Topic there are subtopics with is organized by programming languages. Just a thought (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)