Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New off topic forum
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements New off topic forum Post 51915 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 5th of June 2004 09:01:32 AM
Old 06-05-2004
New off topic forum

we now have an off topic forum here : https://www.unix.com/what-is-on-your-mind-/?s=

everyone say thanks to Neo!Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to close a topic?

No wonder that so few topics are closed. Looking for the fourth time as I do not find! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Advanced Search * View * Edit JAVA version to WORK in GLASSFISH Forum topic JAVA version

Would like to confirm the ff. I got confused actually with the version I needed to download that will work on glassfish 3.0.1 a. Debian Squeeze (HP DL360). Need to use java version6 On Debian, I did apt-get install sun-java6-jdk. So when I check it's java version "1.6.0_22" Java(TM) SE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Programming Topic

Greetings friends, I was looking for something about <i>Lua Script Language<i/> and I didn'y find anything, and then I had a thought that It'd be easy if in the Programming Topic there are subtopics with is organized by programming languages. Just a thought (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)