Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date functionality
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Date functionality Post 51798 by Perderabo on Tuesday 1st of June 2004 04:22:25 PM
Old 06-01-2004
Navigate: our home page -> Answers to Frequently Asked Questions -> Yesterdays Date/Date Arithmetic

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Functionality difference between HP-UX Release 10.20 and 11.00

Hi All, What is the difference with respect to functionality point of view, between HP-UX Release 10.20 and HP-UX Release 11.00? Does the if condition statement in the shell script behave differently in these two releases? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: puspendu
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed functionality

I have a few xml files and I want to input say 5 parameters within each file. is it possible to do so with sed? <parameter>A</parameter> <parameter>B</parameter> .... .... And so on. These parameters are meant to go in just inside: <?xml... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: collern2
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Restartibility Functionality....

Hello, I am trying to write a script that has a option of restarting the script from where it failed. I have to write a script called Batch.sh. This script has to run quite a few sql files as shown below: logcmd.sh -f test1.sql logcmd.sh -f test2.sql logcmd.sh -f test3.sql logcmd.sh -f... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkumar28
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using functionality in another ksh

i have a function defined in one ksh i want to use the same functionality in another ksh i am using . ../<ksh name> but it is not picking that functionality what i have to do for the same (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pipe Functionality

Hi, I am trying to emulate the '|' functionality through pipe function call. I am passing the o/p of exec in parent as input to the exec in child. The buf is readin the o/p but the exec in child is not working. Can somebody checkout the code and point where am i going wrong or missing something.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amejoish
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

using arrays and also help with array.contains functionality

here is what i have... i=1 while read line do if grep -i-q "create procedure"<<<$line then startline="$line" endline="blahblah" Get procedure name into a variable named procName procName="procedure name is stored" do some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command Functionality

Hi everyone, today i need that someone help to understand this particular line of command. So you can explain to me step by step, it will be great. ---------- Post updated at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous update was at 11:51 AM ---------- (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Newer
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Zip -r Functionality

Hi , I've written the following code to zip the big file $dir_temp ="/home/etc/hst zip -r $dir_temp/file_nm.zip $dir_temp/file_nm The zip file has been created . When I try to UNZIP the file with the following command unzip file_nm.zip The file got unzipped but created in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smile689
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script lock functionality

Hi All, My requirement is i have a script A.sh .When a person A runs the script A.sh it should get locked and person B should not run the script. i followed the below code f_script_lock() { process=$1 user=`ps -ef | grep -i "$process" | grep -i 'ksh' | awk '{print $1;}'` if ; then ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohanalakshmi
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP and SFTP functionality

Hi Friends, I need to make a Unix script, where i need ftp and sftp functionality. Let me describe in details: I need to import few files from remote server, now these remote server either support ftp or sftp not both. So i need a script where my script will try to do ftp first and if it... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnnsprapa
8 Replies
Date::Calc::XS(3pm)                                     User Contributed Perl Documentation                                    Date::Calc::XS(3pm)

NAME
Date::Calc::XS - XS wrapper and C library plug-in for Date::Calc SYNOPSIS
You never use this module directly. Use Date::Calc(3) instead! DESCRIPTION
You never use this module directly. Use Date::Calc(3) instead! SEE ALSO
Date::Calc(3), Date::Calc::PP(3). VERSION
This man page documents "Date::Calc::XS" version 6.3. AUTHOR
Steffen Beyer mailto:STBEY@cpan.org http://www.engelschall.com/u/sb/download/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995 - 2012 by Steffen Beyer. All rights reserved. LICENSE
This package is free software; you can use, modify and redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself, i.e., at your option, under the terms either of the "Artistic License" or the "GNU General Public License". The C library at the core of the module "Date::Calc::XS" can, at your discretion, also be used, modified and redistributed under the terms of the "GNU Library General Public License". Please refer to the files "Artistic.txt", "GNU_GPL.txt" and "GNU_LGPL.txt" in the "license" subdirectory of this distribution for any details! DISCLAIMER
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the "GNU General Public License" for more details. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-17 Date::Calc::XS(3pm)