Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Getting an ACK for RAW SYN packet Post 51601 by Neo on Monday 24th of May 2004 08:55:41 PM
Old 05-24-2004
Quote:
Originally posted by zampya

Can you please tell me what's wrong with the packet header I have created? I can't accept it using a STREAM socket. I think there is a problem with the header format, can you tell me what's that?

Thanks
Which compiler are you using, BTW? Sorry, I've been away. Did you mention the compiler? GCC?

Neo

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ACK! Help! What do I do?

Hiya folks, I am a windows xp home user and for awhile I have been thinking about changing my OS, the only problem is that I don't know where to start. Is it called Unix or Linux? Are they the same thing? It's really confusing. I would really appreaciate some help on this. I have looked all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mr_Pinky
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

syn

suppose I have data in a log file in the below format date|time|name|email|address|SSN date|time|name|email|address|SSN date|time|name|email|address|SSN is it possible to create a search engine which takes input as three filters out of which two filters should be optional? say i give... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wannalearn
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is FIN/ACK/SYN

Please tell me details about terms FIN, ACK, SYN, RST; used in TCP based communication. Also tell me any RFC or other document which tell me details about these terms. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

plug in for syn on

I am using vim version 7.1.314.It don't have syn on.Is there any plug in available for syn on or I have to update the version. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthigayan
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

TCP Same Ack Sequencing for Two Packets

I was analyzing a TCP snoop. And found following scenario From Server to Client ---> SEQ 2993 ACK 1744 WIN 8192 LEN 13 From Server to Client ---> SEQ 3006 ACK 1744 WIN 8192 LEN 13 From Client to server --> SEQ 1744 ACK 3019 WIN 3304 I just want to know Why Packet 1 and 2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_deb
3 Replies

6. Programming

Raw Socket Programming - Efficient Packet Sniffer

Hi, I have the requirement to sniff packets from the Ethernet card on my Linux machine and process it and feed it to a RANAP protocol stack. So far I have written the raw packet sniffer and successfully sniffing packets and do little processing. However, for huge number of packets ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rstnsrr
9 Replies

7. AIX

Packet loss coming with big packet size ping

(5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
5 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)