Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE kazaa or somthing like it?!?!?!? Post 51473 by RellioN on Friday 21st of May 2004 02:33:27 AM
Old 05-21-2004
I really recommend ML Donkey. I have no personal experience with it but I saw my cousin using it and it worked great. It downloads from 8 networks (if I remember right) at once, including Kazaa and E-Donkey.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

HELP!Cant use WinMx, Kazaa, cant play internet music

This sucks becuase our company allowed us to use AOL aim, i was able to use winmx and now I am so locked down that I cant do any other that! I believe we might be going tru a firewall that blocks all this..i am sure there are ports open which I can use..can anobyd suggest me any workarounds??THIS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

df -k | grep (somthing)

Hi all, I am getting an hole out put of df -k for df -k | grep / Please let me how can i get for exact one... i want to grep it..! More ever.. Want to know few things...! I am using solaris 9 and want know how to get the CPU utlization from TOP command want calulate CPU utlization... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Isolating a specified line - awk grep or somthing else?

I'm trying to isolate attached hard drives that auto-mount to /media so that I can use them as variables in a bash script... so far I'm here: variable=$(ls /media | grep -v cdrom ) This lists all the connected drives, each on it's own line and doesn't list anything I don't want (cdrom... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Starcast
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash 3.2 - Array / Regex - IF 3rd member in array ends in 5 digits then do somthing...

Trying to do some control flow parsing based on the index postion of an array member. Here is the pseudo code I am trying to write in (preferably in pure bash) where possible. I am thinking regex with do the trick, but need a little help. pesudo code if == ENDSINFIVEINTS ]]; then do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: briandanielz
4 Replies
DONKEY(1)																 DONKEY(1)

NAME
donkey - alternative for S/KEY's "key" command. SYNOPSIS
donkey [options] sequence seed donkey -i key [option] sequence seed key -i DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the donkey, and key commands. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in /usr/share/doc/donkey donkey is an alternative for S/KEY's "key" command. The new feature that the original key doesn't have is print an entry for skeykeys as follows; kazu 0099 al02004 115d83956f1089b6 Apr 26,1995 22:13:27 This means that donkey is also an alternative for "keyinit". Since the entry is printed to stdout (not to /etc/skeykeys), you can easily sent it to remote operator by e-mail (with PGP signature or something). So, it possible to initiate S/KEY without login from the console of the host. OPTIONS
A summary of options are included below. -n num specify number of keys to be calculated. -f func choose hash function from MD2 , MD4 , and MD5 EXAMPLES
(1) Calculate an One-Time-Password. Execute Donkey with sequence and seed, then input your passphrase. % donkey 80 is12345 Enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SOFT O SAW SWAB CON RODE You can choose hash function from MD2, MD4, and MD5. % donkey 80 is12345 Enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SOFT O SAW SWAB CON RODE %donkey -f md5 80 is12345 Enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LACK WIN ROSE ANNA STUN REEK The default hash function is MD4 due to the historical reason. (2) Calculate some One-Time-Passwords at once. Use -n option. % donkey -n 10 80 is12345 Enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 71: WORE HELL CUB FAR DORA MALE 72: SAIL DAN DONE BEER DAYS MOS 73: PAN TONE THAT TOUT BURY EST 74: KEN ROAM HEAT NAN MEAN HEN 75: MINI MARS HASH BOTH SITU SING 76: TOW SHIN FLUE ARID AHOY NE 77: SLID LEEK NO TREE STOW BEY 78: RUDY WINE GIFT FUSS AGEE SUE 79: GELD THIN MAID THIN BUD TURF 80: SOFT O SAW SWAB CON RODE Note that though "Enter passphrase" is printed out to stderr, One-Time-Passwords is to stdout. So, you can redirect the output safely. (3) Print skeykeys entry. Use -i option without argments. Then, enter login name, sequence and seed. If you like default value, just type RET. Input your passphrase twice to get the entry. % donkey -i Enter login name [default kazu]: Enter sequence 1 to 999 [default 99]: Enter new seed [default ur18122]: Please choose passphrase between 8 and 256 characters. Enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Re-enter passphrase : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kazu 0099 ur18122 fc5b023e684968ff Oct 02,1995 16:15:30 WINK SEAM GRAB ROAD HELL FEST BUGS
Things to do: Support other one time passwords such as OTP. Support other secure hash functions. AUTHOR
This program is developed by Kazuhiko Yamamoto <kazu@is.aist-nara.ac.jp>. This manual page was written by Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>, based on documents of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). October 4, 1995 DONKEY(1)