Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cisco Catalyst 1700
Special Forums IP Networking Cisco Catalyst 1700 Post 51450 by killerserv on Thursday 20th of May 2004 07:13:55 AM
Old 05-20-2004
you mean rack mountable ? No its not marketed as rack mountable. Other series like Catalyst 2950, Catalyst 3000 Series are.

A url refrence for easier understanding:
http://newsletter.destek.net/index-cisco.html

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Cisco Mac Question

When I do a snmpwalk of my router the mac address are not what I expected. Then return looking like this How would you convert them to 001c.c92a.b677 when a shell script? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrlayance
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Free Cisco Catalyst Switch Lab

I've setup my Linux system, running Scientific Linux and ser2net, as a terminal server for my Cisco switches. Logon and have fun!! telnet 72.205.54.70 49001 telnet 72.205.54.70 49002 telnet 72.205.54.70 49003 For topology and updates go to http://labswitch.blogspot.com. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoda9999
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
uri_urn(3tcl)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management					     uri_urn(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(3tcl)