Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fedora Core 2 Snapshot
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Core 2 Snapshot Post 51345 by HOUSCOUS on Monday 17th of May 2004 10:56:29 PM
Old 05-17-2004
Fedora Core 2 Snapshot

These are not my desktop (I am still using FC1), they are from Internet forum.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Migrate from RH 8.0 to Fedora Core 2

I have done some research on the Fedora Project and trying to find clear cut answer on how to migrate from current OS - RH 8.0 Pro to Fedora Core 2. Can anybody help me with this and does Fedora Core 2 include OpenOffice and Ximian Evolution like with my RH 8.0 Pro. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark McWilliams
3 Replies

2. Linux

Using Fedora Core 2

I've been using FC2, but my sound card doesn't work I'm new with linux systems.. but there says that needs to recompile kernel how can i do it with a kernel 2.6.5 i386 ? by the way,. my sound card chipset is an ESS 1869F, with a compaq deskpro Smal Form Factor. but i have not found a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Quake
4 Replies

3. Linux

being probed Fedora core 2

Lucky me...someone's trying to hack into my mythtv box through ssh. Can I make a policy or something similar to refuse connections from a specific IP after a certain amount of failed logins? attached is some of the output from /var/log/messages (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

4. Linux

Help with OpenGL in Fedora Core 4.

I'm pretty much new to this Linux stuff, I installed FC4 the other night to try it out. I'm having a slight problem when launching Quake 3, it's giving me the error GLimp_Init() - could not load OpenGL subsystem I've updated my video drivers to the latest version and went through fglrxconfig,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Filth Pig
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Fedora Core 4

Hello, I am about to install Fedora on a partition on my hard drive. I got the CD from a magazine and it isnt a LiveCD so the magazine says "fedora core installer isn't a LiveCD, so it will merrily destroy your primary partition when you install on your machine", now I'm guessing the primary... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ArkNia
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help installing fedora core 5

Hello I'm trying to install fedora core 5 and I'm currently at this screen here: http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc5/figs/installingpackages.png However, the bottom bar is completely gray and there's nothing telling me the "status" of the install. I also told it to format... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: obeseogre
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fedora core mailrelay

how do i change the mailrelay settings smtp for fedora core 4 to a new IP ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dannyd
1 Replies

8. Linux

fedora core 6 problem

hi all i am currently using fedora core 3 . i downloaded the iso image of fedora core 6 but after installing the fedora core 6 . while starting linux it gives a error saying init is been killed . wht is happened? thank u (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
3 Replies

9. Linux

mysql in fedora core 4

hi i dont know much about linux but my boss gave me a job to backup all the mysql database and tables from fedora core4 running as web/database server. i can enter in fedora using remote desktop from my laptop but after that i am unable to do anything. if any one can help me in finding mysql and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: obstinate
3 Replies

10. SuSE

Navigation of Fedora Core 6

Hi. Not sure if this should go in the beginners section, so forgivness please if it's not correctly placed. I just installed Linux Fedora Core 6 on my home computer (and am very very new to this) so I can learn more about it. However, I am looking for the FC6 equivalent to the System Device... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Carl1976
2 Replies
JPEGICC(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   JPEGICC(1)

NAME
jpegicc - little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. SYNOPSIS
jpegicc [options] input.jpg output.jpg DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. jpegicc is little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. OPTIONS
-b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1] -g Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof. -h <0,1,2> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -m <0,1,2,3> SoftProof intent. -n Ignore embedded profile. -p profile Soft proof profile -o profile Output profile (defaults to sRGB). -q <0..100> Output JPEG quality. -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -v Verbose. EXAMPLES
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: jpegicc -iscanner.icm in.jpg out.jpg To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: jpegicc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.jpg out.jpg To make a CMYK separation: jpegicc -oprinter.icm inrgb.jpg outcmyk.jpg To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: jpegicc -iprinter.icm incmyk.jpg outrgb.jpg To convert from CIELab ITU/Fax JPEG to sRGB jpegicc -iitufax.icm in.jpg out.jpg NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
tifficc(1), tiffdiff(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. September 30, 2004 JPEGICC(1)