Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ls color
Operating Systems AIX ls color Post 51237 by andryk on Friday 14th of May 2004 03:26:46 AM
Old 05-14-2004
Thanks guys

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify Color and send email with same color

Hello mates, I have a requirement where in which I have to mail an output from multiple programs in the same colour as the output from shell script. I have seen a post to mail html in our forum,but my case is I have to first identify which colour the output is in an then mail it to in the ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kingcobra
10 Replies
MrmFetchColorLiteral(3X)												  MrmFetchColorLiteral(3X)

NAME
MrmFetchColorLiteral - Fetches a named color literal from a UID file SYNOPSIS
#include <Mrm/MrmPublic.h> int MrmFetchColorLiteral(hierarchy_id, index, display, colormap_id, pixel) MrmHierarchy hierarchy_id; String index; Display *display; Colormap colormap_id; Pixel *pixel; DESCRIPTION
The MrmFetchColorLiteral function fetches a named color literal from a UID file, and converts the color literal to a pixel color value. Specifies the ID of the UID hierarchy that contains the specified literal. The hierarchy_id was returned in a previous call to MrmOpenHier- archyPerDisplay. Specifies the UIL name of the color literal to fetch. You must define this name in UIL as an exported value. Specifies the display used for the pixmap. The display argument specifies the connection to the X server. For more information on the Display struc- ture, see the Xlib function XOpenDisplay. Specifies the ID of the color map. If NULL, the default color map is used. Returns the ID of the color literal. RETURN VALUE
This function returns one of these status return constants: The function executed successfully. The hierarchy ID was invalid. The color literal was not found in the UIL file. The caller tried to fetch a literal of a type not supported by this function. The function failed. SEE ALSO
MrmFetchBitmapLiteral(3X), MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay(3X), MrmFetchIconLiteral(3X), MrmFetchLiteral(3X), XOpenDisplay(3X11) MrmFetchColorLiteral(3X)