Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ls color
Operating Systems AIX ls color Post 51149 by andryk on Wednesday 12th of May 2004 03:08:31 AM
Old 05-12-2004
Question ls color

Hi ppl!

Do you know how to display color with ls in aix 4.3, 5.2 and in hpux and sunos as well ?

thanks.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify Color and send email with same color

Hello mates, I have a requirement where in which I have to mail an output from multiple programs in the same colour as the output from shell script. I have seen a post to mail html in our forum,but my case is I have to first identify which colour the output is in an then mail it to in the ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kingcobra
10 Replies
XEYES(1)						      General Commands Manual							  XEYES(1)

NAME
xeyes - a follow the mouse X demo SYNOPSIS
xeyes [-option ...] DESCRIPTION
Xeyes watches what you do and reports to the Boss. OPTIONS
-fg foreground color choose a different color for the pupil of the eyes. -bg background color choose a different color for the background. -outline outline color choose a different color for the outline of the eyes. -center center color choose a different color for the center of the eyes. -backing { WhenMapped Always NotUseful } selects an appropriate level of backing store. -geometry geometry define the initial window geometry; see X(7). -display display specify the display to use; see X(7). -bd border color choose a different color for the window border. -bw border width choose a different width for the window border. -shape uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. This is the default. +shape Disables uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. SEE ALSO
X(7), X Toolkit documentation See X(7) for a full statement of rights and permissions. AUTHOR
Keith Packard, MIT X Consortium Copied from the NeWS version written (apparently) by Jeremy Huxtable as seen at SIGGRAPH '88 X Version 11 xeyes 1.0.1 XEYES(1)