Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Click here to search
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Click here to search Post 5110 by Optimus_P on Tuesday 7th of August 2001 05:05:05 PM
Old 08-07-2001
Click here to search

This is a niCe idea.

BUT it is makeing my eyes cross due to the color contrast of the letters. can you do it in a matching yellow/white/black anything other then the red would be great. it makes it annoying to look at that portion of the screen.

But it is a great idea.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Click here for the best unix in the world!!!!

To anyone who asks which Unix is the best... or which one I should use... Probably the best timeline I have ever seen. Read this link... http://www.levenez.com/unix/history.html#08 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kelam_Magnus
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Left click select,right click copy

Hi all, when i ssh into my linux machine, i can do a double left click and then right click to paste it anywhere i need. However, on the actual machine, in the terminal, i cannot do a double left click and right click to paste it. i need to right click and select Copy followed by click click... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

control click variables

I want to be able to control click (Mac) and be able to select from a context menu...run file....and have it dynamically run based on the control click. How do I get the control click absolute path of the filename? Are there different variables like directory, fullpath, extention? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mainegate
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash scripting for right click

Hi All, how do i write a bash script to mimic my right button click.. we have a design software which gives results based upon our conditon, and we can right click and it will show options to export as a particular file, As i want to do the above sequence for several iterations, is there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayi
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move the folder which I right click

Hi! I don't use to program much with unix but it would be useful to create a script to move a folder to a default directory. For example I right click on a directory and the script moves it to the home folder At the moment I've this but doesn't work: and I also tryed this and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ruben.rodrigues
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

How to Right Click On Laptop

I have had an apple mac book for several months. I have been learning about it, I even got the snow leopard manual. It says nothing about right clicking on the apple mouse interface(trackpad?). How do I do this? Thank You.:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: N-Training
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

CURL Button Click Issue

I am trying to perform a button click via cURL and I am having an issue possibly due to java script on click. The HTML source code is: <input id="ctl00_SPWebPartManager1_g_1bb6dc86_55ab_4ea9_a4db_4747922a8202_ctl00_RequestOption_0" class="radio" type="radio" checked="checked" value="1"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: js0505
5 Replies
vga_setegacolor(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setegacolor(3)

NAME
vga_setegacolor - set the current color SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> void vga_setegacolor(int color); DESCRIPTION
Set the current color to be a color resembling the color-th EGA coler. This works regardless of the depth of the current video mode. The color is used by vga_drawpixel(3) and vga_drawline(3). Valid values for color are: 0 - black. 1 - blue. 2 - green. 3 - cyan. 4 - red. 5 - magenta. 6 - brown. 7 - grey. 8 - dark grey (light black). 9 - light blue. 10 - light green. 11 - light cyan. 12 - light red. 13 - light magenta. 14 - yellow (light brown). 15 - white (light grey). The fun(6) and vgatest(6) demos show the basic use of this function. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), fun(6), vgatest(6), vga_setcolor(3), vga_setrgbcolor(3), vga_drawpixel(3), vga_drawline(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setegacolor(3)