Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error message
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Error message Post 51047 by Hocce on Monday 10th of May 2004 08:04:12 AM
Old 05-10-2004
Try that. I should work!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error message

Hi All, occasionally my server gives this error messages "NOTICE:HTFS Out of inodes on HTFS dev hd (1/42)" why ?? Alice. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisev
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Message

Hi everyone, Can anyone explain what the following error refers to...and perhaps a solution? vxfs: vx_nospace -/tmp file system full (8 block extent) Thanks, Uni (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uni
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Error message

Hi, My Solaris 5.8 system keeps getting this error at boot - "Can't set vol root to /vol" then /usr/sbin/vold: can't set vol root to /vol: Resource temporarily unavailiable Any idea what is wrong, and how do I fix it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghuber
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error message

Hi, My Solaris 5.8 system keeps getting this error at boot - "Can't set vol root to /vol" then /usr/sbin/vold: can't set vol root to /vol: Resource temporarily unavailiable Any idea what is wrong, and how do I fix it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ghuber
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

getting last error message

Question for unix programmers - what function I need to used to get the exact error message when the library failed to load? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tttttt
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error message

I am new to scripting. I am using the following script . BART.dat contains the string 'Y' . #!/bin/ksh cd /work/TCI/data_out file=`cat BART.dat` echo "$file" if ; then echo "true" fi When i am executing the above script i am getting the following error ./s.ksh: : not found ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammu
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Message

What does this means? - ERROR OPENING FILE - KEY LENGHT MISMATCH (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RDM00
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error Message

I keep getting an error message in a script im writing, this line is allways pointed out. if and this is the message i keep getting. line 32: [: 8: unary operator expected Whats wrong with it? Please Help. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chapmana
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What does this Error Message Mean

Hi I found the following error message in my logs: warning: /etc/hosts.deny, line 6: can't verify hostname: getaddrinfo(localhost) didn't return ::ffff:222.255.28.33 What is the error message trying to indicate? That there is a problem with line 6 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies
Error Handling Classes(3)                                              Coin                                              Error Handling Classes(3)

NAME
Error Handling Classes - Classes class SoDebugError The SoDebugError class is the internal debugging message passing mechanism. This class basically serves two purposes: " class SoError The SoError class is the base class for all the error handling classes. The default error handler just prints messages on the standard error output channel, but this can be overridden by client applications. " class SoMemoryError The SoMemoryError class is used to inform of problems with memory allocation. Modern operating systems takes care of handling most out of memory conditions for you, but in certain situations it can be wise to do some manual checking and intervention. This class is provided as an aid to help out in these situations. " class SoReadError The SoReadError class is used during model import operations. During model file import, this class will be used to output any error or warning messages. " Detailed Description The error classes are static classes that contain a callback pointer for handling errors of the given type. Coin has default handlers for displaying all the types, but these can be overridden by applications by setting other callbacks. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Coin from the source code. Version 3.1.3 Wed May 23 2012 Error Handling Classes(3)