Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 - enable SSL? Post 50892 by AJD on Tuesday 4th of May 2004 08:42:38 PM
Old 05-04-2004
Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 - enable SSL?

I've upgraded Iplannet 4.1 to Sun ONE Web Server 6.1. However. Now i can't seem to connect on port 4443 which was originally being used in 4.1 to deal with transactions....when i try to run a query on this port (4443) i get the following error:

Access to the server was denied

I suspect i haven't enable the port correctly???

Any ideas????

Thanks

Andy Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun as a web server!

Hi folks! I'm using a Sun station as a management station for another network. The Sun has a capability to be accesed by a PC or another machine via web browser (Netscape is prefered). BUT, when I try to do that, from the PC I receive the massage "Unable to connect to Netbinder Server!". Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: igorgog
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to enable POP3(ssl) and SMTP(ssl) in Squid

i have configured Squid proxy server in Fedora 8 with two network interfaces. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP are working fine but we are unable to download mails using mail clients from mail server with POP3(ssl) and SMTP(ssl). so please someone help us how to enable pop and smtp in Squid. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praneel2k
1 Replies
ib_rdma_lat(1)							   User Commands						    ib_rdma_lat(1)

NAME
ib_rdma_lat - RDM latency test SYNOPSIS
ib_rdma_lat [ options ] [ server IP address ] DESCRIPTION
This program tests the latency of RMDA write transactions. OPTIONS
-p, --port=<port> listen on/connect to port <port> (default: 18515) -d, --ib-dev=<dev> use IB device <dev> (default: first device found) -i, --ib-port=<port> use port <port> of IB device (default: 1) -s, --size=<size> size of message to exchange (default: 65536) -t, --tx-depth=<dep> size of tx queue (default 100) -n, --iters=<iters> number of exchanges (at least 2, default: 1000) -I, --inline_size=<size> max size of message to be sent in inline mode (default 400) -C, --report-cycles report times in cpu cycle units (default microseconds) -H, --report-histogram print out all results (default print summary only) -U, --report-unsorted (implies -H) print out unsorted results (default sorted) -c, --cma use the RDMA CMA to setup the RDMA connection -V, --version display version number AUTHOR
Guy Coates < gmpc@sanger.ac.uk > perftest February 20, 2008 ib_rdma_lat(1)