Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rsync for HP-UX11.0
Operating Systems HP-UX rsync for HP-UX11.0 Post 49996 by gelbvonn on Thursday 15th of April 2004 06:13:42 AM
Old 04-15-2004
Tools rsync for HP-UX11.0

Was using rsync for Hp-UX 10.20, would like to find out is it available for HP-UX 11. If not is that anything equivalent for HP-UX11.0.
I am trying to sync the content of 2 folders.
Thanks alot for any help!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

migration from hp-ux11.11 to hp-ux 11.23

Hi all Can any one guide me what changes may occur with this OS version migration. If you could give some links, that would be helpful too. Regards, Ranj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Verify Hardware installed HP-UX11

Hi - Basic question from newbie I need to find out how to verify hardware installed on HPUX server. Mid-range server - as in i need to prove to customer that a specific cpu is installed, so much memory is installed, etc. PLEASE HELP. TA (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoffies
16 Replies

3. HP-UX

flex++ parser for HP-UX11

Hi, can anyone tell me were to download flex++ parser for HP-UX11 BR vasanth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

rpm on HP-UX11

How to install rpm on HP-UX 11i best regards vasanth (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

RPM on hp-ux11.11 PARISC

Hi Im trying to build and install rpm on our hp-ux server, can you please tell me how this is achived....I have tried several ways its failing I have downloaded berkeley db and build on my system, when i have seen rpm source file i found berkelydb in that folder..Do i kneed to build again ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Hp-ux11.11_openmotif

Hello every one, i am attempting to install motif on HP-UX 11.11 ,which motif version i have to use for installation &where can i get that motif versin. pls provide the information like websites which are containing open motif to install it on HP-UX 11.11. IT'S VERY URGENT. any help... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync

i last night i copied a 400GB folder using rsync and ssh i did: rsync -r /mnt/500_GB ssh miguel@192.168.1.3:/mnt/1500_GB and it copied the folder fine all 400GB. The question is: If i put more files to that initial 400GB folder, which command can i run on my server for it to update the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supermiguel
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

using rsync

I'm just trying to use rsync to retreive the file from different servers with script. i want to look for a file, if the file exists, then retreive the file from different servers, and put it in one file. I have the following command. rsync -v -e ssh jerry@openbsd.nixcraft.in:~/webroot.txt /tmp ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync

Am I correct in assuming that the following command: rsync -a /a /b does not make any changes on /a if there are files on /b that are newer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
NEW(1)								     [nmh-1.5]								    NEW(1)

NAME
new - report on folders with new messages fnext - set current folder to next folder with new messages fprev - set current folder to previous folder with new messages unseen - scan new messages in all folders with new messages SYNOPSIS
new [sequences] [-mode mode] [-folders foldersfile] [-version] [-help] fnext is equivalent to new -mode fnext fprev is equivalent to new -mode fprev unseen is equivalent to new -mode unseen DESCRIPTION
New in its default mode produces a one-line-per-folder listing of all folders containing messages in the listed sequences or in the sequences listed in the profile entry "Unseen-Sequence". Each line contains the folder, the number of messages in the desired sequences, and the message lists from the .mh_sequences file. For example: foo 11.* 40-50 bar 380. 760-772 824-828 total 391. The `*' on foo indicates that it is the current folder. The last line shows the total number of messages in the desired sequences. New crawls the folder hierarchy recursively to find all folders, and prints them in lexicographic order. Override this behavior by provid- ing foldersfile containing the pre-sorted list of folders new should check, one per line. In fnext and fprev modes, new instead changes to the next or previous matching folder, respectively. In unseen mode, new executes scan sequences for each matching folder. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine the user's nmh directory Current-Folder: To find the default current folder Unseen-Sequence: The name of the unseen message sequence SEE ALSO
scan(1), mh-format(5) HISTORY
Based on Luke Mewburn's new (http://www.mewburn.net/luke/src/new). MH.6.8 11 June 2012 NEW(1)