Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers a world of suse linux problems Post 4973 by nydel on Sunday 5th of August 2001 10:57:16 PM
Old 08-05-2001
a world of suse linux problems

1) how do i disable the graphic login in suse linux?

2) how do i disable the graphic boot-up in suse linux?

3) how do i disable the graphic console in suse linux?

i think disabling graphic console will disable graphic booting, but what do i know, eh?

4) where is the dhcpcd directory and config file in suse linux?

any help would be appreciated. thanks alot,

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Suse Linux mount problems ?

We are experiencing several startup problems at boot time. In our /etc/rc.d/boot script we have "swapon -a -v &> /dev/null/' (without the quotes). We have also added echo statements to make it visible on the HMC during IPL. The echo statements are seen but there no messages for the swapon... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darthur
1 Replies

2. SuSE

SUSE 9 - problems accessing CD ROM drive

I've got SUSE 9 installed on a removable hard drive and the system is up and running fine. I'm trying to copy stuff off a CD onto one of my Linux partitions but I am getting an errors : * Could not read /media/cdrom/file1.tar.tar I can browse to the file location on the CD by using the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: GandalfWhite
11 Replies

3. SuSE

SUSE 9.1 - Problems with Adding new users plz help

Hi every one, I recently installed Suse 9.1 and added two users during installation with out problems. I have tried to add another user using the following cmd: 'useradd pite' and 'passwd xxxx' and got a message new user and password added. But when i tried to create a directory using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sybella1
3 Replies

4. Linux

New to Linux world.

Hello~ I recently got a class of Linux. Im running Red Hat Linux. Can you guys help me out on the file extensions, and what they mean. Well the most common ones. Also, how the file system works. I know the '/' is like the beginning of everything. This sounds a little stupid, but i wanna try to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
3 Replies
Picture(3U)						    InterViews Reference Manual 					       Picture(3U)

NAME
Picture - composite structured graphic SYNOPSIS
#include <Unidraw/Graphic/picture.h> DESCRIPTION
A Picture defines a composition of graphic objects. A picture has its own graphics state, which it concatenates with its children's state when it is drawn or erased. Picture adopts the default concatenation semantics supported by the Graphic base class: The picture's graphics state effectively overrides its children's so that they are drawn with the picture's state information substituted for their own. A child's attribute is used only when the picture does not already define it. Moreover, each child's transformer is postmultiplied by the picture's transformer when the picture is drawn; thus children are drawn relative to the picture's coordinate system. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
Picture(Graphic* = nil) Construct a new picture, optionally supply a graphic from which to copy an initial set of graphics state. Picture is derived from FullGraphic and therefore defines a full set of graphics state. virtual ~Picture() The picture deletes its children when it is deleted. boolean IsEmpty() Picture defines IsEmpty in addition to the standard Graphic child traversal operations to provide a convenient way to check if the picture has any children. PROTECTED OPERATIONS
Graphic* graphic(UList*) UList* Elem(Iterator) Convenience functions for extracting a graphic from a UList element and a UList from an iterator. SEE ALSO
Graphic(3U), Iterator(3U), Transformer(3I), UList(3U), pspaint(3U) Unidraw 1 February 1991 Picture(3U)