Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: source code of dbx.c
Top Forums Programming source code of dbx.c Post 49667 by Sacchi on Wednesday 7th of April 2004 09:26:42 AM
Old 04-07-2004
source code of dbx.c

hello, it is still me in the search of source code of dbx.c this time. Or if there would be somebody who would know how recovered the name of the function carried out by a thread, that would be nice of me the statement. Thank you in advance.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCCS (Source Code)

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone out there have experience using the SCCS source code in Unix? If so, can you recommend a good (user friendly) SCCS book for beginner users. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mary
3 Replies

2. Programming

vmstat source code

i am looking for vmstat source code or a listing of the kernel symbols that vmstat uses in the knlist subroutine. Interested in getting vmstat stats from a c program using knlist subroutine, but i dont know what the names of the kernel symbols are that i need to access. thanks in advance::) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: briansmith40
2 Replies

3. Programming

ls command source code

Hi all, I want to know how ls was implemented in linux.; How to view the source code? filename/sitename...? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxer_rh
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Source Code

Can somebody give me the link to get the source code of BASH? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhargava
1 Replies

5. Linux

Fedora Source Code

Hello Everyone, I've been programming using C for somtime, and now I want to involve myself in Linux OS. I've decided to study the details of the Fedora code,but I don't know where I can download it.Any suggestions as how to study the code and about X window are also helpful. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enoch99
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux source code

Unix is written in C. From where u can see the source code of unix or linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

8. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
caspar-typesetting(7)						  MISCELLANEOUS 					     caspar-typesetting(7)

NAME
      caspar-typesetting - Makefile snippets for common typesetting tasks

SYNOPSIS
      In a Makefile, write

include caspar/mk/docbook.mk

or

include caspar/mk/pod.mk

DESCRIPTION
      The  caspar  docbook.mk  and pod.mk files are Makefile snippets for common typesetting tasks, like typesetting LaTeX (see [3]), DocBook XML,
      DocBook SGML (see [2]) and POD (see [1]) documents.  You just have to type make, instead of stuff  like  jade  -t  tex  -d  caspar/print.dsl
      /usr/share/sgml/declaration/xml.dcl foobar.dbx.

USAGE
      In a directory where you maintain .dbx (Docbook XML) or .tex (LaTeX) files, do

$ echo include caspar/mk/docbook.mk > Makefile

$ vi karenina.dbx
	 $ make karenina.view
	 $ make karenina.print

$ vi svejk.tex
	 $ make svejk.view
	 $ make svejk.print

$ make
	 $ make clean

Other targets: filename.ps, filename.pdf, filename.2ps, filename.html, filename.printbig, filename.dvi.

Variables  you  might  like  to  set  in	your  Makefile:  XMLDCL (default is /usr/share/sgml/declaration/xml.dcl; if you're not on a Debian
      GNU/Linux system, you'll likely have to adjust this), HTML_DSL, PRINT_DSL.

In a directory where you maintain .pod files, do

$ echo include caspar/mk/pod.mk > Makefile
	 $ vi lire.pod
	 $ perldoc ./lire.pod
	 $ make lire.pdf
	 $ make
	 $ less lire.overstrike-txt
	 $ make clean

Other targets: filename.ps, filename.html, filename.txt, ...  (Similar to the ones supplied by docbook.mk).

EXAMPLES
      Some examples: Overriding the caspar-supplied DSSSL files: Create your own print.dls and html.dsl, in the same directory as your Docbook XML
      files. Your Makefile should read:

PRINT_DSL = print.dsl
       HTML_DSL = html.dsl
       include caspar/mk/docbook.mk

Overriding the standard html-to-text convertor:

$ W3M=lynx make svejk.txt

FILES
      caspar/mk/docbook.mk, caspar/mk/pod.mk

ENVIRONMENT
      For  docbook.mk: files: XMLDCL, HTML_DSL, PRINT_DSL; utilities: JADE, PDFJADETEX, PDFLATEX, JADETEX, LATEX, W3M, DVIPS, PSNUP, LPR, GV; set-
      tings: JADE_MAXERRORS. These variables can get adjusted in Makefile, as well as in the shell environment.

pod.mk Uses no environment variables.

AUTHOR
      Joost van Baal-Ili

SEE ALSO
      caspar(7) [1] perlpod(1) about Perl's Plain Old Documentation format

[2] DocBook: The Definitive Guide on http://docbook.org/,

[3] The LaTeX Project Homepage on http://www.latex-project.org/.

Some comments on advanced usage are in the files docbook.mk and pod.mk itself.

caspar-typesetting 20120508					      8 mai 2012					       caspar-typesetting(7)