Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators ANother suggestion for the site Post 4949 by Neo on Saturday 4th of August 2001 10:22:56 PM
Old 08-04-2001
After you find the posts that are good for the FAQs, cluster them by major topic. Submit a list of the suggested topics and we will open up a forum for each for you to copy the 'best of thread'. Does that work for you?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

I want a suggestion

I am a student and I love the computer very much , especially in programming. However I know little about programming . I don't know which I should learn (JAVA and C++). Would you like to give me a suggestion ? Thanks! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: camel
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need your suggestion please..

can anyone rite here guide me. i want to know which reference books that all of you recommended for C Shell dummies like me...(beginner) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unknown2205
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Suggestion

Can we have a forum that is dedicated to topics concerning power management ? It'd be great to have a few moderators to address these issues concerning the power-management. More-so-ever since research related to power management at the OS level is kicking up a lot of dust and becoming a hot area... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OS suggestion

Hello, I'm working on a Linux 2.6.32-33-server (Ubuntu 4.4.3). I typed in man -k package and got e.g. apt I typed in apt --help and got: The program 'apt' is currently not installed. You can install it by typing: sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jdkI don't understand where this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: daWonderer
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any suggestion?

Hi folks, Any good suggestion concerning this BASH search script? #Any good suggestions for this simple search shell? #================================ #!/bin/bash clear echo "Enter File Name for search" echo read filename locate $filename if ; then echo No such file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Regarding suggestion

Hello Admin/moderators Team, Greetings !! This is regarding a suggestion which may help our forum if this is possible. Thanks, R. Singh "GOD helps those who help themselves" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
2 Replies

10. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies
LDBSEARCH(1)						    System Administration tools 					      LDBSEARCH(1)

NAME
ldbsearch - Search for records in a LDB database SYNOPSIS
ldbsearch [-h] [-s base|one|sub] [-b basedn] [-i] [-H LDB-URL] [expression] [attributes] DESCRIPTION
ldbsearch searches a LDB database for records matching the specified expression (see the ldapsearch(1) manpage for a description of the expression format). For each record, the specified attributes are printed. OPTIONS
-h Show list of available options. -H <ldb-url> LDB URL to connect to. See ldb(3) for details. -s one|sub|base Search scope to use. One-level, subtree or base. -i Read search expressions from stdin. -b basedn Specify Base DN to use. ENVIRONMENT
LDB_URL LDB URL to connect to (can be overrided by using the -H command-line option.) VERSION
This man page is correct for version 1.1 of LDB. SEE ALSO
ldb(3), ldbedit(1) AUTHOR
ldb was written by Andrew Tridgell[1]. If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the http://ldb.samba.org/ web site for current contact and maintainer information. This manpage was written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Andrew Tridgell http://samba.org/~tridge/ LDB 1.1 06/17/2014 LDBSEARCH(1)