Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: comp hardware comparing
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) comp hardware comparing Post 48868 by sk8parkinsaen on Friday 19th of March 2004 04:26:23 PM
Old 03-19-2004
Lightbulb comp hardware comparing

www.insaen.nl

Last edited by sk8parkinsaen; 03-20-2004 at 04:39 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware

Hi I have a problem to start up my Solaris Ultra 5. When it boots up I get a strange clicking sound, sounds like the hard drive that is "thinking" very hard. On the screen I get these messages: Boot device: Files and Args: Please check cable and try again Network link setup fail Time out... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orange
8 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

hardware 3d

How do I check my system to see if the graphics are using hardware 3d suport or not. I have a TNT2 on RH 7.1 kernel 2.4.9-?(can't remember off top of my head)I'm running all the latest updates from RH. Also I now have a dvd drive and I am trying to find a player that will play all movies and not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MaxCat
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Per and Hardware

Is it possible to use Perl to work with hardware? Or is it strictly for text processing. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Luftwaffe
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with comp built for Linux..

I built a PC I intended on using to run Linux. It was using a AMD XP 2000 processor, had a 80 gig hard drive, and 256 mb of ram. I got it all connected and working and installed OpenLinux (from book "Learn Linux in 24 hours" that came with a instillation CD). My intent was to take about a month... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tony Empire
18 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

COMP-3 File transmission

Guys, i need to transfer a file which contains both display and comp-3 fields from unix to mainframe. Cyberfusion , FTP doesn't work since they treat display and comp-3 fields same. Any Solution in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks, Sharif.S (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharifhere
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Hardware

Hi, I'm looking to run Sun Solaris 8 or 9, but have been running windows :mad: .can anyone give me advice about the hardware needed for solaris and possably any software i may need, the type of model and where i may be able to buy these within the uk. :confused: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: franz
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comp-3 conversion possible with Shell Scripting or PERL?

I guess the subject asks it all, but I am wondering (before I go and code a COBOL module) if conversion of regular ASCII data to COMP-3 is possible on a UNIX environment (AIX 5.1)? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Dave (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: dfran1972
13 Replies

8. AIX

New Hardware

Can someone help me with what I am guessing is a simple job for an AIX admin. However I am 100% HP-UX and not touched AIX before the start of this week. I am trying to connect an IBM Blade (JS22) to our HP Enterprise Tape Library. I have done all the SAN zoning and this appears to be happy... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andyp2704
5 Replies

9. AIX

Problem in ftpying the datasets containing comp values to AIX from mainframe

Hi, When i am trying to ftp COBOL generated data sets which contain comp values to AIX in ASCII mode. the comp values are getting corrupted. If i ftp the data set in binary mode it is working properly, but for this i have to change some compiler options in the COBOL. Also if i want to use the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekhar gajjala
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies
EMAIL-REMINDER-EDITOR(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  EMAIL-REMINDER-EDITOR(1)

NAME
Email-Reminder-Editor - edit special occasion reminders SYNOPSIS
Simple editor for modifying special occasion email reminders. DESCRIPTION
Email-reminder allows users to define events that they want to be reminded of by email. Possible events include birthdays, anniversaries and yearly events. Reminders can be sent on the day of the event and a few days beforehand. This is a simple editor that allows users to add/modify their reminders. It saves changes automatically when the program is closed. OPTIONS
--help Displays basic usage message. --simulate Does not actually save any changes. --verbose Prints out information about what the program is doing. --version Displays the version number. FILES
~/.email-reminders AUTHOR
Francois Marier <francois@email-reminder.org.nz> SEE ALSO
collect-reminders, send-reminders COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 by Francois Marier Email-Reminder is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Email-Reminder is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Email-Reminder; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 EMAIL-REMINDER-EDITOR(1)