Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mail message attachment not complete Post 48773 by tine on Tuesday 16th of March 2004 09:44:48 AM
Old 03-16-2004
I found out what was causing the problem..

The file i was trying to send was made in the same script before sending it:
foreach $key (@keys){
print pegasus_file $temp_naam{$key};
}

and i didn't close the file..
so it seemed to send the file before it was filled completely!

a simple
close(pegasus_file);
solved all my worries!

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

email attachment, with a message using mailx

Hi, I am trying to include a message along with an attachment with an email using mailx on AIX. uuencode Test.dat Test.dat| mailx -s 'Testing' mymail@yahoo.com < MESGFILE This only gives me the contents of MESGFILE as my message. If I remove the < FILE I recieve the attachment. What... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: edog
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX send mail with HTML message body and a binary attachment

I'm trying to script sending an e-mail message on an AIX 5.x server with the following requirements: 1. command line switch to specify file name containing message body in HTML format 2. command line switch to specify file name of a binary attachment 3. command line or input file to specify... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: G-Man
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem while sending message and attachment with mailx

Hi All, I am trying to send a mail with an attachment and message. Following command I am using. (cat <messagefile> ; uuencode <attachmentfile> <attachmentfile>)|mailx -s"Subject" dave@email.com In the received mail, message body is appearing fine. But attachment is not coming. Rather... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nihar.dutta
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HTML message with attachment (text-file)

Hello: I've searched de forum but could not find an answer to send an email via sendmail in HTML with an text-file (plain-text) as attachment: My code: export FROM="Me" export MAILTO="mymail" export SUBJECT=$TITULO$bbdd export BODY=$LOG ( echo "FROM:$FROM" echo "To: $MAILTO"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Felix2511
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mailx commannd - Mail and Attachment in same mail

Hi , I am using mailx command for sending the mails. Rightnow I am sending the attachment (by using uuencode $filename) as a seperate mail.I wanna send the attachment also with the same mail. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharif
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mail attachment with unix mail

Hi Could someone help me with the details on how to send an attachment through mail in unix. I have an html file in my unix machine and I want this to be send to some mail id, plese help with the steps. Regards Ajay (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaykumarboyana
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mailx with attachment and message body

i have to attach the 'body in the email' along with attachment below code is throwing errors, how can i do it ? here body file contains message, it should display in email, please help i am using HP-UX (cat body ;) (uuencode attch1 attch1 ;) | mailx -m -s "testing" "abc@gmail.com" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: only4satish
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mimesender (Perderabo): no attachment in email message

Hello, all, I have been trying to use what Perderabo has given to send attachment via email., but I am not getting the attachments, what I see on the receiving email system are the attachments contents inside the body of the received email. No attachment icon shows in the received email. I am on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio001
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Sending email with message body and attachment

Hello experts!! I am trying to send an email with message body and attachment.but i am getting any one like message body or attachment. I tried below command: (echo "subject:test";echo "MIME-Version: 1.0";echo "content-transfer-encoding:base 64";echo "content-type:txt;name=test.txt";cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devipriya Ch
2 Replies
GRIB_GET(1)							   User Commands						       GRIB_GET(1)

NAME
grib_get - Get values of some keys from a grib file. DESCRIPTION
Get values of some keys from a grib file. It is similar to grib_ls, but fails returning an error code when an error occurs (e.g. key not found). USAGE
grib_get [options] grib_file grib_file ... OPTIONS
-f Force. Force the execution not to fail on error. -p key[:{s/d/l}],key[:{s/d/l}],... Declaration of keys to print. For each key a string (key:s) or a double (key:d) or a long (key:l) type can be requested. Default type is string. -P key[:{s/d/l}],key[:{s/d/l}],... As -p adding the declared keys to the default list. -w key[:{s/d/l}]{=/!=}value,key[:{s/d/l}]{=/!=}value,... Where clause. Grib messages are processed only if they match all the key/value constraints. A valid constraint is of type key=value or key!=value. For each key a string (key:s) or a double (key:d) or a long (key:l) type can be specified. Default type is string. -V Version. -W width Minimum width of each column in output. Default is 10. -M Multi-grib support off. Turn off support for multiple fields in single grib message -G GRIBEX compatibility mode. -7 Does not fail when the message has wrong length AUTHOR
This manpage has been autogenerated by Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org>from the command line help of grib_get. grib_get April 2009 GRIB_GET(1)