Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl to C convertor
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl to C convertor Post 48725 by Optimus_P on Monday 15th of March 2004 09:00:44 AM
Old 03-15-2004
1) make sure you have that .pm installed.
2) make sure the .pm is in your path.
3) if the .pm is not in your @INC path then add it.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Binary to Text Convertor

Hey Im starting out in C just recently and Im needing a string that converts binary to text, The only way i know of doing this without knowledge of C entirely. Is Making a sorta of library of the entire alphabet in binary for the program to select the text from it to display a sentence. If that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 01doublehelix10
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

web to wap convertor

cld someone suggest a good web to wap convertor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viapillai
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing date formats in Perl: i.e. Jul/10/2007 -> 20070710 (yyyymmdd) - Perl

Hi , This script working for fine if pass script-name.sh Jul/10/2007 ,I want to pass 20070710(yyyymmdd) .Please any help it should be appereciated. use Time::Local; my $d = $ARGV; my $t = $ARGV; my $m = ""; @d = split /\//, $d; @t = split /:/, $t; if ( $d eq "Jan" ) { $m = 0 }... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: akil
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

20th based convertor

Hi, I'm new at Linux shell programming so I could use some help. I need to make a 20thdecimal convertor. Is just like hexadecimal, the only difference is that hexadecimal goes from 1-9 and A-F, and I need this one to go from 1-9 and A-J. I got some already but I get endless loop, please take a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dax01
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl :How to print the o/p of a Perl script on console and redirecting same in log file @ same time.

How can i print the output of a perl script on a unix console and redirect the same in a log file under same directory simultaneously ? Like in Shell script, we use tee, is there anything in Perl or any other option ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: butterfly20
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for bash to cshell convertor

Hi ,I have seen this comverters before ,but I was searching today and I can not find them .Is anybody used them before .Any recomendations Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lio123
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules. - i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bora99
0 Replies

8. Programming

PERL: In a perl-scripttTrying to execute another perl-script that SETS SOME VARIABLES !

I have reviewed many examples on-line about running another process (either PERL or shell command or a program), but do not find any usefull for my needs way. (Reviewed and not useful the system(), 'back ticks', exec() and open()) I would like to run another PERL-script from first one, not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
1 Replies
Bootloader::Path(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Bootloader::Path(3)

NAME
Bootloader::Path - abstraction of path constants PREFACE
This package provides path for configuration files. It is used to enable testing on created chroot. It is used only for internal purpose. SYNOPSIS
"use Bootloader::Path;" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Prefix ($path);" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Logname();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Fstab();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Sysconfig();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_menulst();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_devicemap();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_grubconf();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_grub();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_conf();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_efi();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_elilo();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Lilo_lilo();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Lilo_conf();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Zipl_conf();" "$path = Bootloader::Path::Zipl_zipl();" DESCRIPTION
"$path = Bootloader::Path::Prefix ($);" Add to absolute path prefix. Only internal function. Allways retuns correct value. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Logname();" Gets logname path. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Fstab();" Gets fstab path. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Sysconfig();" Gets path for bootloader sysconfig. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_menulst();" Gets path for grub configuration file menu.lst. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_devicemap();" Gets path for grub configuration file device.map. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_grubconf();" Gets path for grub configuration file grub.conf (this file contains commands for initialize bootloader). "$path = Bootloader::Path::Grub_grub();" Gets path for grub binary "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_conf();" Gets path of elilo configuration file. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_efi();" Gets path to efi directory. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Elilo_elilo();" Gets path to elilo binary. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Lilo_lilo();" Gets path to lilo(or powerlilo) binary. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Lilo_conf();" Gets path to lilo(or powerlilo) configuration file. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Zipl_conf();" Gets path to zipl configuration file. "$path = Bootloader::Path::Zipl_zipl();" Gets path to zipl binary. perl v5.12.1 2010-05-14 Bootloader::Path(3)