Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris compiling Oracle Forms in UNIX-solaris Post 48669 by TioTony on Friday 12th of March 2004 11:21:06 PM
Old 03-13-2004
Please do not post the same question multiple times. Can a moderator close one of them?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Calling Oracle Stored Procedures in UNIx(sun solaris)

I have created 3 Procedures all similar to this one: I then created 3 shell sripts which will call the sql? finally created a calling script to call the procedure. I am a bit unsure how to this all works, can someone check my code and I am doing this right? Also could I add my procedure (first... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: etravels
0 Replies

2. Programming

Compiling in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I'm trying to compile a shared library in Solaris running on x86. I get "void value not ignored as it ought to be" error when trying "make". But it compiles fine in Fedora. How can this happen? I think both are using the same type of compiler. What can I do to get around... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerb
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Forms

Hi Im new so be gentle Just starting out in programing and i want to try unix to see what all the fuss is about. But right now im like a kid in a sweet shop, spoilt for choice. Theres red hat, fedora, linux, ubuntu and thats just for starters I've been told ubuntu is a nice... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NightWatchman
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Browse for files through oracle forms placed in unix server

I use a forms application where I develop the forms(Oracle 6i) in windows server and compile(Oracle 9i) the same in Unix server. The whole forms application executables are placed in Unix. My requirement is to upload data from excel sheet to oracle tables using Oracle forms. I have developed the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malinideepa
0 Replies

5. Programming

How to find Oracle forms that use a column in Solaris ?

I am trying to find all the oracle forms that have text item invoice_id in Solaris ( SunOS 5.10) If I use grep -i -l 'invoice_id' * I get only those oracle forms that have 'invoice_id' in the PL/SQL code. I want to find all the oracle forms that use invoice_id column in their datablocks.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megha2525
1 Replies
Net::DNS::Question(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Net::DNS::Question(3)

NAME
Net::DNS::Question - DNS question class SYNOPSIS
"use Net::DNS::Question" DESCRIPTION
A "Net::DNS::Question" object represents a record in the question section of a DNS packet. METHODS
new $question = Net::DNS::Question->new("example.com", "MX", "IN"); Creates a question object from the domain, type, and class passed as arguments. RFC4291 and RFC4632 IP address/prefix notation is supported for queries in in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa subdomains. parse ($question, $offset) = Net::DNS::Question->parse($data, $offset); Parses a question section record at the specified location within a DNS packet. The first argument is a reference to the packet data. The second argument is the offset within the packet where the question record begins. Returns a Net::DNS::Question object and the offset of the next location in the packet. Parsing is aborted if the question object cannot be created (e.g., corrupt or insufficient data). qname, zname print "qname = ", $question->qname, " "; print "zname = ", $question->zname, " "; Returns the domain name. In dynamic update packets, this field is known as "zname" and refers to the zone name. qtype, ztype print "qtype = ", $question->qtype, " "; print "ztype = ", $question->ztype, " "; Returns the record type. In dymamic update packets, this field is known as "ztype" and refers to the zone type (must be SOA). qclass, zclass print "qclass = ", $question->qclass, " "; print "zclass = ", $question->zclass, " "; Returns the record class. In dynamic update packets, this field is known as "zclass" and refers to the zone's class. print $question->print; Prints the question record on the standard output. string print $qr->string, " "; Returns a string representation of the question record. data $qdata = $question->data($packet, $offset); Returns the question record in binary format suitable for inclusion in a DNS packet. Arguments are a "Net::DNS::Packet" object and the offset within that packet's data where the "Net::DNS::Question" record is to be stored. This information is necessary for using compressed domain names. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2002 Michael Fuhr. Portions Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Chris Reinhardt. Portions Copyright (c) 2003,2006-2009 Dick Franks. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl(1), Net::DNS, Net::DNS::Resolver, Net::DNS::Packet, Net::DNS::Update, Net::DNS::Header, Net::DNS::RR, RFC 1035 Section 4.1.2 perl v5.12.1 2009-12-30 Net::DNS::Question(3)