Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris compiling Oracle Forms in UNIX-solaris Post 48669 by TioTony on Friday 12th of March 2004 11:21:06 PM
Old 03-13-2004
Please do not post the same question multiple times. Can a moderator close one of them?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Calling Oracle Stored Procedures in UNIx(sun solaris)

I have created 3 Procedures all similar to this one: I then created 3 shell sripts which will call the sql? finally created a calling script to call the procedure. I am a bit unsure how to this all works, can someone check my code and I am doing this right? Also could I add my procedure (first... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: etravels
0 Replies

2. Programming

Compiling in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I'm trying to compile a shared library in Solaris running on x86. I get "void value not ignored as it ought to be" error when trying "make". But it compiles fine in Fedora. How can this happen? I think both are using the same type of compiler. What can I do to get around... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerb
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Forms

Hi Im new so be gentle Just starting out in programing and i want to try unix to see what all the fuss is about. But right now im like a kid in a sweet shop, spoilt for choice. Theres red hat, fedora, linux, ubuntu and thats just for starters I've been told ubuntu is a nice... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NightWatchman
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Browse for files through oracle forms placed in unix server

I use a forms application where I develop the forms(Oracle 6i) in windows server and compile(Oracle 9i) the same in Unix server. The whole forms application executables are placed in Unix. My requirement is to upload data from excel sheet to oracle tables using Oracle forms. I have developed the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: malinideepa
0 Replies

5. Programming

How to find Oracle forms that use a column in Solaris ?

I am trying to find all the oracle forms that have text item invoice_id in Solaris ( SunOS 5.10) If I use grep -i -l 'invoice_id' * I get only those oracle forms that have 'invoice_id' in the PL/SQL code. I want to find all the oracle forms that use invoice_id column in their datablocks.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megha2525
1 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeraUser(Contributed Perl DocJifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration - new comments made, but not published SYNOPSIS
To activate this notification, you must override the notification in your application. use strict; use warnings; package MyApp::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration; use base qw/ Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration /; sub setup { my $self = shift; # Limit to users that have a "moderator" column set to 1 my $users = MyApp::Model::UserCollection->new; $users->limit( column => 'moderator', value => 1 ); $self->to_list(@{ $users->items_array_ref }); $self->SUPER::setup(@_); } sub url { my $self = shift; return Jifty->config->framework('Web')->{'BaseURL'} . $self->parent->permalink . '#comment-'.$self->comment->id; } 1; DESCRIPTION
This notificaiton (when properly configured) is sent out to any who need to know when a comment has been created, but not published because Net::Akismet has marked it as spam. METHODS
setup This method sets up the notification. This method should be overridden to setup "to_list" in Jifty::Notification to select who will receive this message. See the "SYNOPSIS". comment This will contain the Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Model::Comment that has been published. parent This will contain the object that the comment has been attached to. url THis returns the URL that the message will link to. This should be overridden to provide application-specific URLs. The default implementation returns the BaseURL setting for the application. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Notification, Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<hanenkamp@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008 Boomer Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration(3pm)