Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions installing win98 & unixware on the same computer Post 48471 by altaf on Tuesday 9th of March 2004 01:20:51 AM
Old 03-09-2004
Question installing win98 & unixware on the same computer

Please provide some immediate help

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Win98 and linux server

Another newbie searching for answers. I am tired of messing with hosting companies and would like to setup my own server. Can I run a server using linux and apache one one HD and win98 on another harddrive. I would use Win98 as I do now and let the server software run in the background. Is this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: goldman
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba & Win98

At this point I am very frustrated, I have been reading man pages until my eyes bleed. I have set Samba up on a Suse. 7.0 Linux box. I have networked that box to my Win98 box. I have shared a directory. The linux box shows up in Win98 in Network Neighborhood. I can click... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Recon
3 Replies

3. Solaris

problem with installing Solaris 10 on x86 stand-alone computer

hi. I'm using Intel-based processor for my stand-alone computer running Windows XP Professional with a broadband connection. By navigating through Solaris 10 documentations via the following paths: 'Solaris 10 Release and Installation Collection' > 'Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninelives1980
5 Replies

4. SCO

Problem while installing Unixware 7 SCO

Hi All, I just tried to intall Unix ware SCO version 7 on my computer but when system first boots from the CD The terminal Emulator does not shows texts in correct form; it shows all the text in Obnoxious form which is unable to read. I have ATI Radeon 9000 Graphics card installed on my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: monster12
0 Replies

5. SCO

Performance issue from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7

Hello, I am having performance problem when , i ported a c code from Unixware 2.1 to Unixware 7.0.0. My program establishes a synchornous connection with the client in a windows OS and then sends and receives messsages using the recv and send calls. What i hyave noticed is that after a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amith
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Installing Updates on RHEL 3 & 4

Is there another way to install updates on RHEL besides using the up2date utility? I have some systems that are not accessible to the internet. So, when I look for the updates that are supposed to be for my system, i dont even know where to go to download them? it just keeps bringing me to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Installing Network on Computer, might be driver

Hi All, Just completing my second Solaris installation, in the previous one which was on a Dell X64 machine, I went through the Network configuration setting, on the current computer which I am installing Solaris on, its a custom built machine and for some reason, I didnt see the screen where I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: platforminc
1 Replies

8. SCO

Installing UNIXWARE 7.1.1

I want to install unixware 7.1.1 on a server which does not have a on board floppy drive. I have got a USB floppy drive. Can anybody please help me...how could I provide HBA disk using this USB floppy drive???? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: siddhartha7m
0 Replies

9. Fedora

On Installing Multiple Linux Distros on a Computer

Guys, I was planning to install Ubuntu, Fedora and Backtrack on the same computer (along with Windows 7). My Specifications are: 2.67 Core i5 4GB DDR3 RAM 500 GB HDD I have a system running Windows 7 with 3 partitions (240, 130, 130) GBs. And I was planning on freeing out 30GB of space and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hMeU
3 Replies
AMDTEMP(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						AMDTEMP(4)

NAME
amdtemp -- AMD CPU on-die digital thermal sensor SYNOPSIS
amdtemp* at pchb? DESCRIPTION
The amdtemp driver provides support for the on-die digital thermal sensor present on AMD K8, AMD Barcelona, AMD Phenom, AMD Griffin, and AMD Fusion CPUs. These sensors were officially introduced in AMD K8 Revision F processors, and provide 0.5 degC accuracy. Precision was improved in Revision G chips, which provide two more bits for 0.25 degC steppings. Each core has two temperature sensors, and there are up to two cores per CPU socket. AMD Barcelona, AMD Phenom, AMD Griffin, and AMD Fusion provide 0.125 degC accuracy and provide one temperature sensor for each CPU socket. The amdtemp driver reports temperatures through the envsys(4) API. Sensor Units Typical Use CPUN sensor0 uK cpuN temperature SEE ALSO
envsys(4), envstat(8), powerd(8) HISTORY
The amdtemp driver first appeared in OpenBSD 4.4 named ``kate''. It was then ported to NetBSD 5.0. The driver has been renamed with support for newer AMD CPUs. AUTHORS
The amdtemp driver was written by Constantine A. Murenin <cnst@openbsd.org> whilst at the University of Waterloo. It was adapted to NetBSD by Christoph Egger. BSD
March 2, 2012 BSD