Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where can I rant?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Where can I rant? Post 48422 by u6ik on Sunday 7th of March 2004 12:06:39 PM
Old 03-07-2004
Where can I rant?

First of all, apologies to the admins for not reading the rules totally and missing the bit about ranting off about other OSs.

But that raises a question. Where do you go to have a good rant, to vent your disgust at various corporations and thier hideous behaviour?

Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

One liners, quick rant...

Hi fellas and fella-esses... There are numerous threads on here where people ask for, and often expect, solutions to difficult problems solved using _one_liners_. Why do they insist as such when it is virtually no different in execution time with well thought out indented code? Is it me... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
12 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A rant...

Hi guys... (Apologies for any typos etc...) This is basically a rant. I have been doing kids level projects and writing code to suit since around 1982, for the uProfessor, for the Sinclair Spectrum and later for the QL, IBM-XT in MS-DOS and after that for a 386DX40 up to Windows 95, until I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
cot(3M) 																   cot(3M)

NAME
cot(), cotf(), cotl(), cotw(), cotq() - cotangent functions SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
These functions are available only for Integrity servers. returns the cotangent of x (x specified in radians). is a version of it takes a argument and returns a result. is a version of it takes a argument and returns a result. is an version of it takes an argument and returns an result. is equivalent to on HP-UX systems. USAGE
To use these functions, compile either with the default option or with the and the options. To use or compile also with the option. To use any of these functions, make sure your program includes and link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. RETURN VALUE
If x returns NaN and raises the invalid exception. x is NaN, returns NaN. When it raises no other exception, whether raises the inexact exception is unspecified. ERRORS
No errors are defined. SEE ALSO
atan(3M), cos(3M), ctan(3M), sin(3M), tan(3M), math(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
These functions are not specified by any standard. HP Integrity Server Only cot(3M)