Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Anyone Know What An .rra File Is? Post 48122 by AppleMaster on Thursday 26th of February 2004 09:51:01 PM
Old 02-26-2004
Not sure if this is what you are looking for...

....But I thought it was pretty cool.

Recursive Ray Acoustics using JAVA-VRML?

http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman/vrtp/rra/

After googling around I found a few other obscure references, mostly having to do with RRD programming, pie charts using XML, and the Rail Roader's Association (I had no idea they were so big).

The link above seemed to be the best defined, but I doubt this is what the file format is for. There is chance that this link AND the XML Charts results I saw could be linked some way. I didn't spend too much time researching, but hopefully this points you in the right direction

BTW, what is in the file?

-AM

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
XML::Atom::Entry(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     XML::Atom::Entry(3pm)

NAME
XML::Atom::Entry - Atom entry SYNOPSIS
use XML::Atom::Entry; my $entry = XML::Atom::Entry->new; $entry->title('My Post'); $entry->content('The content of my post.'); my $xml = $entry->as_xml; my $dc = XML::Atom::Namespace->new(dc => 'http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/'); $entry->set($dc, 'subject', 'Food & Drink'); USAGE
XML::Atom::Entry->new([ $stream ]) Creates a new entry object, and if $stream is supplied, fills it with the data specified by $stream. Automatically handles autodiscovery if $stream is a URI (see below). Returns the new XML::Atom::Entry object. On failure, returns "undef". $stream can be any one of the following: o Reference to a scalar This is treated as the XML body of the entry. o Scalar This is treated as the name of a file containing the entry XML. o Filehandle This is treated as an open filehandle from which the entry XML can be read. $entry->content([ $content ]) Returns the content of the entry. If $content is given, sets the content of the entry. Automatically handles all necessary escaping. $entry->author([ $author ]) Returns an XML::Atom::Person object representing the author of the entry, or "undef" if there is no author information present. If $author is supplied, it should be an XML::Atom::Person object representing the author. For example: my $author = XML::Atom::Person->new; $author->name('Foo Bar'); $author->email('foo@bar.com'); $entry->author($author); $entry->link If called in scalar context, returns an XML::Atom::Link object corresponding to the first <link> tag found in the entry. If called in list context, returns a list of XML::Atom::Link objects corresponding to all of the <link> tags found in the entry. $entry->add_link($link) Adds the link $link, which must be an XML::Atom::Link object, to the entry as a new <link> tag. For example: my $link = XML::Atom::Link->new; $link->type('text/html'); $link->rel('alternate'); $link->href('http://www.example.com/2003/12/post.html'); $entry->add_link($link); $entry->get($ns, $element) Given an XML::Atom::Namespace element $ns and an element name $element, retrieves the value for the element in that namespace. This is useful for retrieving the value of elements not in the main Atom namespace, like categories. For example: my $dc = XML::Atom::Namespace->new(dc => 'http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/'); my $subj = $entry->get($dc, 'subject'); $entry->getlist($ns, $element) Just like $entry->get, but if there are multiple instances of the element $element in the namespace $ns, returns all of them. get will return only the first. AUTHOR &; COPYRIGHT Please see the XML::Atom manpage for author, copyright, and license information. perl v5.12.4 2009-04-24 XML::Atom::Entry(3pm)