Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: radio broadcasting
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users radio broadcasting Post 48041 by fnoyan on Wednesday 25th of February 2004 02:38:28 PM
Old 02-25-2004
radio broadcasting

hi
I wanna make radio broadcasting from my web page. I am planning to use a linux server. I have no idea about how can I do Smilie I heard about RealPlayer can be used but ,unfortunatelly, I don't know how!
Any suggestions and advices are welcome....

thanks...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

broadcasting failed 'su root'

hi, if i try to 'su' to root and enter the wrong password, the failed su is broadcastet to all user logged in on the machine. Anyone know where i can stop that broadcast? thanks Lazzar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazzar
3 Replies

2. Programming

HELP broadcasting client IDs to network in C

I am trying to write a client server chat program in C and am unsure as to how I would broadcast all the users IDs over the network. At the moment I have the usernames stored in a array clientsock.cl_id, I am able to output this information to the server but am unsure how to transmit this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dooker
1 Replies

3. Solaris

SPARCstation 5 broadcasting

Hey guys...hopefully this will be a fairly easy one. I've got an old SPARCstation 5 running Sun 5.5.1 that I just hooked up to the network so that I can run HP OpenView. The box is working fine, but it is broadcasting as a boot server. In other words, when co-workers come in and get ready to log... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdunavent
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SPARCstation is broadcasting as boot server

Hey guys...hopefully this will be a fairly easy one. I've got an old SPARCstation 5 running Sun 5.5.1 that I just hooked up to the network so that I can run HP OpenView. The box is working fine, but it is broadcasting as a boot server. In other words, when co-workers come in and get ready to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdunavent
2 Replies

5. Web Development

Radio buttons oh other form elements

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way of creating a radio button element in which the options themselves are form elements (text area or a drop down list) using Perl-CGI. Is there one? Basically I want one of 2 form elements but not both. Regards, garric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

radio/airwaves *nix?

hey there, new to the forums here. long story short, i have interests in both HAM radio and *nix OS's and want to start a project that will combine the two. so, the question is: are there any *nix flavors or other distros that were specifically designed for radio/airwave communications, or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BartlettMagic
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - radio button processing

Hi, I am hoping to get some help on perl. I am trying to process a HTML radio button selected value in perl. Basically What I am trying to do is 1. I have some radio buttons which indicated different colors. 2. I have a list box where I want to populate depending on the selected radio button... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devtakh
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Home broadcasting station

Hi all, I have been searching application for setup a home broadcasting station via Internet. Follows are my search result; Freevo, GeeXboX, Auto-RadioX, Red5, CeBIT, Open Broadcaster etc. I haven't had any experience on their selection. Please shed me some light. Besides where can I find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
3 Replies

9. Web Development

How to get radio stream URL out of a webpage?

Hello, please what is the easiest linux way to get an online radio stream URL out of website player like: PLAY.CZ - radio player They may support: Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 audio. wma, mp3, aac my web browser dont have any flash technologies and i dont wish to use any. also source code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
MHEARD(1)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 MHEARD(1)

NAME
mheard - display AX.25 calls recently heard. SYNOPSIS
mheard [-d cmns] [-n] [-o cfpt] [-v] [port...] DESCRIPTION
Mheard displays information about most recently heard AX.25 callsigns, the interface upon which they were heard, the total packets heard, the time at which the last one was heard and other information. Mheard displays different information, in different orders depending on the settings of the arguments. Information on specific ports can be displayed by giving the port names as arguments. OPTIONS
-d cmns Sets the information that is displayed for each AX.25 callsign heard. The different arguments are: c Display all the information with regard to callsigns, from-callsign, to-callsign, port name, and any digipeaters that may be in use. m Display miscellaneous information, the from-callsign, port name, no frames heard, the last type of frames heard, and which different PIDs have been heard from that station. n Display the default information. This is the from-callsign, port name, no frames heard and the date and time last heard. s Displays statistics about the station heard, the from-callsign, port name, no I frames, no S frames, no U frames, time first heard, and time last heard. -n Supress the displaying of titles. -o cfpt Sets the ordering of the information displayed. The meanings of the different arguments are: c Sort list by from-callsign. f Sort list by number of frames heard. p Sort list by port name. t Sort list by the time last heard, this is the default. -v Display the version. FILES
/var/ax25/mheard/mheard.dat /etc/ax25/axports SEE ALSO
ax25(4), mheardd(8). AUTHOR
Jonathan Naylor G4KLX <g4klx@g4klx.demon.co.uk> Linux 19 August 1996 MHEARD(1)