Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: compaq smart array 532
Operating Systems SCO compaq smart array 532 Post 47763 by oombera on Wednesday 18th of February 2004 09:40:29 AM
Old 02-18-2004
Perhaps this link from HP's site can be of help?

Extended Feature Supplement for SCO OpenServer Release 5

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

HPUX and Compaq problem-urgent

Hi All Following is the lines of code which simply makes a structure of 1 bit member and 7 bit is unused.Then the structure is initialised with char pointer.The output on HPUX(BIG Endian) and Compaq(Little Endian) are different.On HPUX it gives zero and Compaq it gives 1. I never thought that the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shobhit
7 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Compaq Scsi

Howto make Debian GNU/Linux install boot on a Compaq DeskPro XL 590 with Compaq SCSI diskdrive? The problem is that Compaq's Scsi controller sems to be odd. help please :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Smart Array on a RP4440

I have a new Rp4440 that has hp-ux 11.11 on it with a smart array 30 attached to it, HP says they are compatiable and i should be able to use it. I am looking for any help in setting up the array i have it all connected but dont know how to setup the array so the OS see's hard drives. I got no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marvin51796
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help In Compaq Tru64 UNix

Hi, I am new to UNIX. I need help in working with Compaq-UX TRU64 OS. How It work FTP Server? ANd MAil Server? and I have apach pprogram project and it work as HTTP Server. Also I need how can setup a new version of progrm on UNix like mozilla and adobe reader etc........... Thank... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: svuad
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO 5.0.5 on compaq presariolaptop C773tu

i want to install sco unix 5.0.5 on compaq presario laptop c773tu dual boot with windos xp. the HDD is 160 GB RAM 2046 MB ddr2. I have created partitions and loaded Win XP While installing SCO Unix 5.0.5 i get the following problem 1)memory excessively fragmented. I get around it by sepcifying... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramviky
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create RAID - Smart Array Tool - ML370

Hi guys, i must install an old old old ml370 server... I must create a RAID 5 with my 4 SCSI disk. I need a SmartStart disk for create it or a Floppy Disk called "Array configuration Tool". I don't find it on the hp website...:mad::mad::mad: Anyone have it?? Thanks in advance. Zio (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
0 Replies

7. Linux

OS for Compaq Presario 1685

Hi, Trying to install a small OS to run this old laptop. Compaq Presario 1685, circa '98 Processor: AMD K6-2 380 MHz Data Bus Speed: 66 MHz Ram Installed 32 MB moduled Hard Drive: 4.3 GB DVD-ROM Burned in a CD “PUPPY-4.3beta1-k2.6.25.16-v423-SCSI”, tried to boot with it several times BUT... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nichos
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the difference between the commands cd ~smart and cd ~/smart

Is it possible for both commands to work? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phunkypants
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Install RHEL 7 on unsupported HP Smart Array (P400)

Hello community, after hours (days) spent to understand what's the problem reported also in the following thread: https://www.unix.com/red-hat/278892-cant-boot-rhel7-2-due-start-job-running.html I realize that the problem is the server itself. I opened a new thread since the issue in not related... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
2 Replies
REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)						 LIBREPORT MANUAL						REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)

NAME
reporter-upload - Uploads compressed tarball of problem directory. SYNOPSIS
reporter-upload [-c CONFFILE]... [-d DIR] [-u URL] DESCRIPTION
The tool is used to create a compressed tarball of the problem directory and upload it to a URL. Supported protocols include FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP and FILE. Configuration file Configuration file contains entries in a format "Option = Value". The options are: URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. Integration with ABRT events reporter-upload can be used as a reporter, to allow users to upload compressed tarballs of problem directories to a configured URL. This usage can be configured in /etc/libreport/report_event.conf: EVENT=report_Upload reporter-upload It can be also used on the post-create event to upload it automatically. EVENT=post-create reporter-upload OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -c CONFFILE Path to configuration file. When used in ABRT event system, the file contains site-wide configuration. Users can change the values via environment variables. -u URL The URL where tarball should be uploaded. URL should have form protocol://[user[:pass]@]host/dir/[file.tar.gz] where protocol can be http(s), ftp, scp, or file. File protocol can't have user and host parts: file.tar.gz[1]. If URL ends with a slash, the archive name will be generated and appended to URL; otherwise, URL will be used as full file name. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Environment variables take precedence over values provided in the configuration file. Upload_URL The URL where should be the tarball uploaded. AUTHORS
o ABRT team NOTES
1. file.tar.gz file:///dir/ LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORTER-UPLOAD(1)