Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Making Mozilla Playing M$ Windows Media Post 47399 by Dmitri-br on Tuesday 10th of February 2004 05:52:05 AM
Old 02-10-2004
Lightbulb Making Mozilla Playing M$ Windows Media

Please, Anybody knows how can i configure Mozilla Browser to play M$ Windows Media in Linux??
I know konqueror can be set to play *.ASF or *.ASX files with the kmplayer application. But Mozilla doesn't give me the option to choose an expecifc application to play this files.
Is there any file in Mozilla i can edit to set it to play
Windows Media with the Kmplayer??
Thank you all!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows Buffering during playing

Hello! Will someone out there pls help in clearifying what is really wrong with my system. I use window 98 as my operating system. I am connected to a proxy server for browsing the net. Whenever l am listening to music online l have the problem of intermitted break in which the playing will... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

2. Ubuntu

how to browse the website which uses windows media player?

Hi all, you know some websites use the windows media player to play video,how can i browse these websites in Ubuntu?Any plugin?:) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
4 Replies

3. Solaris

bsnl broadband and playing media in solaris 10

Hi all, I am a newbie in UNIX . Earlier I used opensuse 11.3 just because it was secure for connecting to the INTERNET than Windows. Now I have to use Solaris for my work, so I was thinking of having windows XP2,opensuse 11.3 and solaris on the same pc. In spite of some good suggestion from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
5 Replies
xjack(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							 xjack(6x)

NAME
xjack - all work and no play makes jack a dull boy SYNOPSIS
xjack [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay usecs] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. XENVIRONMENT All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a fnord dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 15-Nov-97. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) xjack(6x)