Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Webmail problem
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Webmail problem Post 47371 by annececile on Monday 9th of February 2004 10:41:34 AM
Old 02-09-2004
Data Webmail problem

Hello,
My chief has asked me to permit webmail users (the server is iMS 5.2) to send mail "from" different address for example one day toto@monday.com the other day toto@tuesday.com.
I search for days and don't fond any way to change the address used to send message. Is someone is a god with Webmail and can help ?

Thanks

Anne-Cécile

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

webmail

Dear All , Kindly am looking for a script for a web mail , that i can install it on my linux machine , ( am using Red Hat 6.1 ) . web mail , where my useres can check their emails , sending and receiving . Is what am asking for possible or not ? Thanks:confused: :( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

webmail Recommedation

Can some one please recommed a good commercial webmail to me please. We are currently running horde/imp with ingo for our sieve filter, autovaction messges and I like it but my boss does not like it. So he ask me to look for good commercial webmail that can do sieve filter, calending, suport the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan1
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Webmail access using shell scripting

Hi all, Is it possible that I can access a webmail inbox using unix shell scripting? If that is possible, can you please give me some tips so that i can proceed further? Thanks, Geetha (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamgeethuj
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending attachment to webmail using UNIX

Hi, I am using Unix commands to send email with attachment from SAP. Within the organization(company email) the attachment is perfect, when I am trying to send as an web mail (yahoo) the attachment is not appearing and junk chars are coming as body. Someone suggested that I can use MIME,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supriya5980
4 Replies
rt-email-dashboards(8)					     Request Tracker Reference					    rt-email-dashboards(8)

NAME
rt-email-dashboards - Send email dashboards SYNOPSIS
rt-email-dashboards [options] DESCRIPTION
This tool will send users email based on how they have subscribed to dashboards. A dashboard is a set of saved searches, the subscription controls how often that dashboard is sent and how it's displayed. Each subscription has an hour, and possibly day of week or day of month. These are taken to be in the user's timezone if available, UTC otherwise. SETUP
You'll need to have cron run this script every hour. Here's an example crontab entry to do this. 0 * * * * /usr/bin/perl /opt/rt4/local/sbin/rt-email-dashboards This will run the script every hour on the hour. This may need some further tweaking to be run as the correct user. OPTIONS
This tool supports a few options. Most are for debugging. -h --help Display this documentation --dryrun Figure out which dashboards would be sent, but don't actually generate or email any of them --time SECONDS Instead of using the current time to figure out which dashboards should be sent, use SECONDS (usually since midnight Jan 1st, 1970, so 1192216018 would be Oct 12 19:06:58 GMT 2007). --epoch SECONDS Back-compat for --time SECONDS. --all Ignore subscription frequency when considering each dashboard (should only be used with --dryrun for testing and debugging) perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-email-dashboards(8)