Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mandrake/ linux partition
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers mandrake/ linux partition Post 47322 by oombera on Saturday 7th of February 2004 08:49:17 AM
Old 02-07-2004
Please don't double post - everyone can see your question no matter which forum you place it in. I deleted the duplicate.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Viewing unix jaz disk in Linux Mandrake..Can I??

Can I utilize Linux to read a Unix formatted Jaz drive in linux mandrake... Basically are the ext2 files compatible... I seem to be having a rather nasty time due to my ignorance on the platform... Help would be much apprecited Thanks !! T.J.:( ;) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpmania
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need some help in Linux-Mandrake

OK, well i got it now, but im having alil but of trouble.....Im running mandrake and Im loving it, te little tux racer game...heh heh, but to the point here, Im trying to access my CD-ROM drive from the KDE desktop, and an error prompt shows up and says, "you do not have access rights to this..."... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LolapaloL
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Swap Partition

How big do I set the swap partition when i'm setting up my hard drive to install RedHat. (Using Partition Magic) thanks! primal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: primal
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mandrake Linux Settings

I use Unix at work, and thought that I should finally install it on my computer, just as a play around. Plus I am into programming C and various other languages. I have never used Mandrake linux, and to be honest it was just a freebie that I found that I thought I would give a quick try. I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SiE
3 Replies

5. Linux

Linux Mandrake 9.1 running on Vmware workstation 4

Im running WinXp and just recently installed VMware workstation v4 to emulate Linux Mandrake 9.1. It succesfully installed.. Situation: My xp home edition is static on a linksys router it is my host computer.. Linux is running on Vmware as guest operation system.. Im not sure how to configure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewINLinux
2 Replies

6. Linux

mandrake linux 10 fourth cd MD5 checksum

I downloaded ISO file fourth CD of mandrake linux 10. But I don't have MD5 checksum. Anybody can help me! show me the MD5 checksum of it. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: littleghost
2 Replies

7. Linux

AOL on mandrake linux 9.2

Is there a way to patch aol for large business onto linux 9.2? Send replies to email address removed ! OR e-mail em and tell em if you want to chat with me at the chat room at no advertising (must be amember. Create a profile if you don't have one!):) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: : ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: computek
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Linux partition with LVM

Hi, I need a suggesstion i have 2 disk if i installed OS / root partition by making Lvm in one disk and data in other disk also with the lvm, means 2 different lvms. Is making LVM partition for OS disk will the performacne will be good? Can i make 2 different lvm one is for OS and other for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rahulne25
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Shrink LVM partition & create new Linux Primary partition

Hello All, I have a Red Hat Linux 5.9 Server installed with one hard disk & 2 Partitions created on it as follows, /boot - Linux Partition & another is LVM - One VG & under that 5-6 Logical volumes(var,opt,home etc). Here my requirement is to take out 1GB of space from LVM ( Any logical... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gr8_usk
5 Replies

10. Red Hat

Resize Linux partition

Hello., Could any one please share the informaiton about this or please point me the reference : Assume, we have the following partition after linux machine is setup, it will mention like this : bash$ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/xvda2 10G... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alnhk
3 Replies
CYR_EXPIRE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     CYR_EXPIRE(8)

NAME
cyr_expire - expire messages and duplicate delivery database entries SYNOPSIS
cyr_expire [ -C config-file ] [ -D delete-days ] -E expire-duration [ -X expunge-days ] [ -p mailbox-prefix ] [ -v ] DESCRIPTION
Cyr_expire is used to expire messages and duplicate delivery database entries. Cyr_expire also cleanses mailboxes of partially expunged messages (when using the "delayed" expunge mode). The expiration of messages is controlled by the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire mailbox annotation which specifies the age (in days) of messages in the given mailbox that should be deleted. Any duplicate delivery database entries which correspond to the mailbox are also deleted at the same frequency. The value of the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotation is inherited by all children of the given mailbox, so an entire mailbox tree can be expired by seting a single annotation on the root of that tree. If a mailbox does not have a /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotation set on it (or does not inherit one), then no messages are expired from the mailbox. Cyr_expire reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C. OPTIONS
-C config-file Read configuration options from config-file. -D delete-duration Remove previously deleted mailboxes older than delete-duration (when using the "delayed" delete mode). The value can be a floating point number, and may have a suffix to specify the unit of time. If no suffix, the value is number of days. Valid suffixes are d (days), h (hours), m (minutes) and s (seconds). -E expire-duration Prune the duplicate database of entries older than expire-duration. This value is only used for entries which do not have a corre- sponding /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire mailbox annotation. Format is the same as delete-duration. -X expunge-duration Expunge previously deleted messages older than expunge-duration (when using the "delayed" expunge mode). Format is the same as delete-duration. -x Do not expunge messages even if using delayed expunge mode (reduces the IO hit considerably, allowing you to run cyr_expire fre- quently to clean up the duplicate database without overloading your server) -p mailbox-prefix Only find mailboxes starting with this prefix. e.g. "user.justgotspammedlots" -v Enable verbose output. -a Skip the annotation lookup, so all /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire annotations are ignored entirely. It behaves as if they were not set, so only expire-days is considered for all mailboxes. FILES
/etc/imapd.conf SEE ALSO
imapd.conf(5), cyrmaster(8) CMU
Project Cyrus CYR_EXPIRE(8)