Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Online Tutorials
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Online Tutorials Post 4725 by Neo on Monday 30th of July 2001 04:34:52 PM

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

tutorials

i just got used to some basic unix commands etc i wanted to learn shell programming i bought the book but it looks like full of command reference and doesn't teach how to do shell scripting any good ones in this site or over the web . thank you siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siva_jm
1 Replies

2. Tips and Tutorials

Welcome to Tips and Tutorials

Tips and Tutorials was created partially as an overflow from our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. We noticed that some of the info in that forum did not really answer a question that is frequently asked. We want to keep the FAQ forum small so that it is easily browsed. Also, a few users... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

3. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AutoSys Tutorials

Hi, Where can I find a good AutoSys User Guide so that I can get all the details on those AutoSys commands like "sendevent" and "autorep"? Thanks a lot in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpm189
6 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)