Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux a good XP file veiwing thingy for Fedora Post 47006 by xcaliber on Saturday 31st of January 2004 10:30:15 PM
Old 01-31-2004
ok i fixed it, now whenever i go to read the mounted drive all the folders are an unknown file type. how do i get it so that i can read whats in the folder?Smilie Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

trying to install Fedora 9, know any good image burners?

Hey, I'm downloading a DVD image for Fedora 9 onto a windows XP environment. I want to burn it to a DVD of course and then install the operating system on a partition of my laptop. My question is, what's a reliable image burner that I can download and use with windows for this project. I'm not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gelitini
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What do you call the > thingy in context of the shell?

I can't for the life of me remember what the name is for ">" My mentor told it to me 20 years ago and I can't remember it now. I know we like to call it re-direct, but there was a name othere than that he used. During a recent training session, someone cut and paste from a file that just happened... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: theninja
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Duplicate file remover using md5sum--good enough?

This is not a typical question. I have a fully working script but I'm interested in optimizing it. I frequently back up photos and movies from my digital camera and cell phone to both my home/work desktops, laptops, wife's netbook, and my home NAS and often end up with multiple versions of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michael Stora
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

where can find the good image file of red hat

I have failed many times on install red hat in virtual machine, can anybody provide the good image file of red hat? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wulaishiwo
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Any good free file hosting websites out there?

Hello. I am trying to find a website where I will post a zip file containing a pdf file and the website can host it and people can download it. I just want to know any good websites for hosting these files. No surveys, free service, ease of use, no pop ups, no sign up and not a lot of advertising.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: orszhak
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert csv file to html with good visibility

Hi, I have Below script which converts csv file to html succesfully.but the visiblity is simple in black n white. I want to have better visibilty of each columns in different colours(like green).As it is a Database report suppose some tablespace available space is less than 20% then it should... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
7 Replies
DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::StartupCheck - Run environment checks on startup SYNOPSIS
use DBIx::Class::StartupCheck; DESCRIPTION
This module used to check for, and if necessary issue a warning for, a particular bug found on Red Hat and Fedora systems using their system perl build. As of September 2008 there are fixed versions of perl for all current Red Hat and Fedora distributions, but the old check still triggers, incorrectly flagging those versions of perl to be buggy. A more comprehensive check has been moved into the test suite in "t/99rh_perl_perf_bug.t" and further information about the bug has been put in DBIx::Class::Manual::Troubleshooting. Other checks may be added from time to time. Any checks herein can be disabled by setting an appropriate environment variable. If your system suffers from a particular bug, you will get a warning message on startup sent to STDERR, explaining what to do about it and how to suppress the message. If you don't see any messages, you have nothing to worry about. CONTRIBUTORS
Nigel Metheringham Brandon Black Matt S. Trout AUTHOR
Jon Schutz LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-16 DBIx::Class::StartupCheck(3)