Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: impact printer problem
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users impact printer problem Post 46990 by Perderabo on Friday 30th of January 2004 09:29:23 PM
Old 01-30-2004
I have experience setting up an impact printer. But I also have experience in using google:

T2030 & T2130 Frequently Asked Questions

T2030 Operator's Manual

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

printer problem

Hi.. i am using HP UX 11.00.. and i amtrying to connect a network printer to the server and creat a print queue using HP JetDirect utility.I down loaded the Hp11e118.SD driver for Hp jetdirect and trying to install it using swinstall -s /tmp/Hp11e118.SD It was installed first time but eror... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Printer Problem-help

Hello am asking for your help on printer issues. i wanted to change the current printer we have now, basically bec we needed a more durable one. so recently i have a product demo, but its driver is not present in UNIX. i will be using the same network printer name but different model.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lancemendioro
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Printer Problem

I am using network printer through ip address. when you check with lpstat it says, "Waiting for <printer name> to come up. other network printers working. this also work before. but now not working. scheduler & accept print jobs working. wht could be the problem (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajantha
1 Replies

4. AIX

network printer problem

I have AIX 5.3 OS. After issuing the print command, the printer state immediately goes down. I have checked the /etc/qconfig flle, resatrted the qdaemon but again same problem is occuring. I am using HP 5100 connected to jetdirect. what is the problem and it's solution? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantchavan
4 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Printer problem

Hi, Has anyone encountered the error below. I have tried to startup the printer but the error keep showing up. Please help. Thanks. Queue Dev Status Job Files User PP % Blks Cp Rnk ------- ----- --------- --- ------------------ ---------- ---- -- ----- --- ---... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sodapop
1 Replies

6. SCO

hp8150 printer problem

we just installed a 2000 sheet tray on an HP 8150 printer.(it is referred to by HP as tray 4). We need Unix to print to this tray by default. We can enter a printer code but there are too many reports using the defalut printer to make that a practical solution. When printing from Windows using... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yrr88
2 Replies

7. SuSE

Printer problem

1. When i am giving unknown printer in the lp command, I am facing the below error. Is there any way to avoid the error? lp -dadfsd adf.prn ganeshb@its04489:~ $ lp -d adl -s pea_error1.txt status Information, attempt 1 of 3: sending job 'kganeshb@its04489+83' to adl@localhost... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingganesh04
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Printer problem

1. when i am giving the unknown printer the lp command, i am getting the below error. Is there any way suppress the error? MY input lp -d ppp aa.prn Output Status Information, attempt 2 of 3: sending job 'kganeshb@its04489+209' to klsdfa@localhost connecting to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingganesh04
1 Replies

9. AIX

Problem with Queue of the Printer

Guy's This is the Queue of the printer ... >lpstat -pTOPPRINTER Queue Dev Status Job Files User PP % Blks Cp Rnk ------- ----- --------- --- ------------------ ---------- ---- -- ----- --- --- TOPPRIN @TOPP DOWN QUEUED ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ITHelper
1 Replies

10. SCO

problem with network printer

Install a network printer and I can only print with root login. When I use another login creates the request and will not print and soon disappears. please what should I do? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Edgar Guevara
5 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)