Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Delete funtion
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete funtion Post 4648 by Neo on Sunday 29th of July 2001 07:50:13 PM
Old 07-29-2001
I thought that the current settings allowed posters to delete their own posts. I will check again. Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i see "{}" in various commands around here what is there funtion?

IE: find / -type f -exec grep email@host {} /dev/null \; or find /home/domains/*/ -type d -exec chmod 777 {} \; is the {} \; part of the -type funciton? this is what i understand about the following commands. 1) start the find at the root dir. a) only looking for flatfiles b)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
4 Replies

2. Programming

compile funtion

Hi, This is the first time, i am doing UNIX & C stuff. I have written one funtion like #include <stdio.h> seq(num) int num; { int i,sum; for (i=1; i<=num;i++) sum+=i; return(sum); } this seq funtion should have return values to unix script. like .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sundarm
4 Replies

3. SCO

Unable to use funtion keys with Kea term

Hi I have a server SCO_SV mantrak 3.2 5.0.5 i386 and i use a terminal emulator called Kea 420 term ! when i log in to the session i am unable to use the funtions keys then i reset the server and works fine just some minutes any comment ? i really apreciate your help regards... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rdavila
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Hash Funtion properties

Here are some desirable properties for cryptographic hash functions: These properties below are generally considered prerequisites: * Preimage resistant: given h it should be hard to find any m such that h = hash(m). * Second preimage resistant: given an input m1, it should be hard... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newkidintown
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script not working using for loop and a funtion

Hi- Here is the shell script that for some reason is not returning results: #! /bin/ksh - avg() { AVG=0 typeset SUM=0 if then echo "You must have at least two numbers" else for NUM in "$*" do ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: koomba
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check/display/edit funtion

Hi, I have this output: $ type msq msq is a function I thought it an alias, can you tell me how to I can find this function and where ? Thanks for help. I'm on RH and HP-UX Best T Continued here (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple looping with case and funtion showing error, Please help

Hello All, I have code as follows :- while true do {opening a case1 statement} 1) {opening another case2 statement} {closing case 2} 2) Showing error for "2)" as Syntax error at line 59 : `)' is not expected. *) {closing case 1} ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to delete to the list of files in a directory based on last created & delete them

Hi My directory structure is as below. dir1, dir2, dir3 I have the list of files to be deleted in the below path as below. /staging/retain_for_2years/Cleanup/log $ ls -lrt total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 nobody nobody 256 Mar 01 16:15 01-MAR-2015_SPDBS2 drwxr-xr-x 2 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadn
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

find -exec How to add additional parameter when calling a funtion

Hello Current working script is : # # my_script BEGIN # function a_function { FIRST_PARAM="$1" DO_SOMETHING "$FIRST_PARAM" } export -f a_function START_HERE="/home/some_user/Documents" find $START_HERE" -exec bash -c 'a_function "$0" ' {} \; (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
5 Replies
asadmin-delete-connection-group(1AS)				   User Commands			      asadmin-delete-connection-group(1AS)

NAME
delete-connection--group - deletes the connection group SYNOPSIS
delete-connection-group --user user_name --password password --host hostname --port admin_port_number --instance instance_name --httplistener http_listener_ID connection_group_ID Deletes the connection group for the named connection group ID associated with the named server instance.. OPTIONS
--user identifies the user name associated with the named instance. --password identifies the password associated with the user name. --host identifies the host name for the machine. --port identifies the administrator port number associated with the hostname. --instance identifies the name of the instance associated with the JVM option to be created. --httplistener a unique identifier for the HTTP listener. connection_group_ID a unique identifier for the connection group. asadmin% delete-connection-group INTERFACE EQUIVALENT
unknown asadmin-create-connection-group(1AS) asadmin-list-connection-groups(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-connection-group(1AS)